Chapter 8

Trigger warning
~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~~
I ran out of the room, I kept going until I hit the bathroom.  I ran in and locked it behind me, I ran to the mirror. I looked at myself, disgusted by the way I looked.

"Look at you! Tell me who would care about you...."

"That's right no one. You want to know real reason why you are here?"

"Because your mom doesn't want you."

"That's a lie."

"Is it now? She wanted to get rid of you, your dad left because of you. I'm just a voice inside you head, I don't even want be here either."

"I deserve to be here." I closed my eyes.

"No you don't."

Just ignore it Kyle, you're worth more than what you're saying about yourself. I can do this.

"You'll give in, I mean just look at yourself." I opened my eyes and looked back into the mirror.

"You're not the person you was before." I looks like my reflection changed, my clothes was torn off my body and blood was pouring down my wrist.

"Look how ugly you are, who would love a boy with scar."

"J-Johnnie?"

"He doesn't love you and he will never."

"He does."

"You're pathetic, Kyle." The mirror me said, I reached my hand out and touched the mirror, a flashback of my dad popped up. I jerked my hand back and in the mirror wasn't me, it was my dad.

"You're a disgrace. You will never be good enough." He yelled.

I closed my eyes and looked down, it all just in my head.

"You honestly believe that Johnnie kid actually cares about you?"

I know he cares about me, he even said that he did.

"He's isn't even gay and if he was he could do some much better than you."

"Shut up!" I yelled and before I know it, I punched the mirror and it shredder.

I picked up a piece of the mirror and held it in my bloody hand.

"Do it, you deserve it." I rolled up my sleeve exposing multiple cuts. 

"Come on, Kyle. Do the world a favor." I felt the tears rolling down my cheek.

"Stop being a wimp, do it!" I pressed the blade down dragging it multiple time down and across my wrist. 

"Now, you stomach." I took off my shirt, ignoring the pain and the blood. I pressed the blade into my skin and started to cut multiple time across and up and down.

The blood ran down my body,  I dropped the blade. It felt like I have no control over my body.

The world started to fade and spin, the last thing I remember what the door being opened and my name being screamed before I hit the ground.