Chapter 9

~~~~~~Johnnie~~~~~~~
"Johnnie?" I felt like the world was spinning.

"Johnnie?" I felt a hand being placed among my shoulder. I turned to see Mrs. William, I turned my attention back to Kyle. Mr. Fuentes was hovering over him, checking for a pulse.

"Johnnie, help me get him into the room." Mr. Fuentes said.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed too, but right now I could careless. I walked over and helped him pick him up, I helped him, carry him to one of the patients' room.

We gently placed him onto the bed, I never moved from his side.

"Please, please be okay. Please, please." I mumbled, I could feel myself about to cry.

"You might want to leave." Mrs. William said.

"No, please let me stay with him." I begged, Mrs. William and Mr. Fuentes looked at each other and nodded.

I sat down in the chair as they worked on his wounds. I tapped my legs impatiently, waiting for something.

"Please, don't send him to the padded room." Mrs. William turned and looked at me.

"You know we have too, it's for you and his safety."

"I'll watch him, please I don't want him to be alone." I said, hoping they would go along with me.

"Alright, as long as you promise to watch his every movement." Mr. Fuentes said, I looked over at him shocked.

"I see how you look at him, you care about him he needs to be shown that before it's too late, but I'll only let his happen as long as you report back to me everything." I don't understand.

"Huh?" I asked.

"We want him to get better with the help of you I think he will, but sooner or later he's going to have to try to get better without you. I'm letting this happen just this once and it all hopes fail, we going to have to go the other way."

I was still confused, but I just nodded. I think he means is that I can't always be there.
~~~~~~~skip~~~~~~~~~
Kyle still haven't woken up yet and I'm starting to get ready.

I heard a groan and my head shot up.

"Please." I whispered, his head turned toward me.

"Thank god." I jumped up and hugged him gently.

"W-what happened?" He asked, he tried to sit up but I stopped him.

"Let's not worry about that right now. All that matter is that you're awake." I said, pulling him into a hug.