Chapter 1 (reedit)

I don't need help when is she doing to see that.

"I'm perfectly fine, I don't need your help!" I yelled at my mom, I wish she'll just leave me alone.

"Perfectly fine? You tried to kill yourself, Kyle." She yelled I could see the tears that were about to fall from her eyes. She doesn't care about me, those tears are mostly fake.

"You didn't seem to care before!" I yelled throwing my pillow at her, I wasn't going to throw anything at her that could hurt her.

"Kyle, you need help please do this for me. " She said calmly, I wasn't buying it. She just wants to get rid of me, so she wouldn't have to put up with me.

"For you?" I coldly laugh.

"What have you ever done for me?"

"Well, I gave birth to you. I feed you, I-"

"Well, look how well I turned out, you obviously didn't do a very good job." I cross my arms, hoping she would drop this whole damn thing.

"Enough with the attitude, you're going and that's that." She went to leave when I spoke up.

"You can't make me." She turned and looked at me, anger filled her eyes.

"You keep acting like that I'll-"

"You'll what? Get Jordan on me? He's all you care about, what about dad? Why did dad leave?" She looked at me, but she never replied.

"Because of you, everything is because of you!"

"No, it's because of you. He didn't want you, he never did you was just an accident." She said, moments later her face softens.

"And the truth comes out." I mumbled I continued to pack my bag.

"Kyle, I didn't-"

"Just get out of my room, I'll go to the stupid hospital, but not for you. I'll go because it's obvious I'm not welcome here."

"Kyle." She placed her band on my shoulder, I jerked away from her.

"Just go, you've done enough after I'm done packing we can leave." I said avoiding eye contact with the devil herself.

"I love you."

"Keep telling lies mom."

"Well, you have an hour and then we have to leave." She said walking out of the room. I walked over slamming the bedroom door shut.

"I keep telling you Kyle, that's she doesn't care."

I wish I would of listen before. I mean who would believe the voices in your head? I guess that makes me an idiot, actually believe my mother cares about me.

She honestly could careless, where was she all the times I needed her? She was nowhere to be seen, I need her the most when I was laying on the floor barely conscious.

"Kyle, let's go!" She yelled. I grabbed my bag heading toward the door, I took one last look around. I wouldn't be seeing it in a while, I sigh and opened the door.

Some many memories I had in this room, some I wished didn't exist.

"Kyle!"

"I'm coming!" I closed my door and headed down the stairs. I headed straight for the car, avoiding any communication

A/N: First rewritten chapter, leave a comment telling me what you think.