chapter 17 trigger warning (I'm An asshole)

~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~
I laid there and watched as Johnnie was sleeping. I slowly got up out of the bed and walked over to him.

"I'm going to miss you."

I kissed the top of his head, grabbing the note out of my pocket and placed it in front of his face.

You would think since this was a mental hospital, they would keep the doors locked at night (I'm not sure if they do or don't.) but they don't just in case we have to use the bathroom.

I looked at Johnnie one last time.

"Goodbye, Johnnie." I whispered, as I left the room.
~~~~~~Johnnie's~~~~~~
I wake up and I didn't feel like moving or anything. I sat there and looked straight ahead. I noticed a piece of paper laying in front of my face.

I grabbed and unfolded it and I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Dear, Johnnie
I wished I could have been a better boyfriend. I wished I could have feeler wanted and I wish for you to have a better life, which seems to be without me.
Just know that I will always love you and that I will never stop caring about you.
I will always be with you not in person, but in spirit.
The pain have gotten the best of me and I just can't take it anymore. My life has been a living hell from the beginning to the end and I just want it to end.
My love for you will still remain, but my spirit will linger. I will always watch over and protect you.
Goodbye, Johnnie.
(I came up with that.)

"No!" I screamed and ran out the room, toward the bathroom.

"Please, don't be locked." I reached for the handle and it was locked.

"God damn it."

I slammed my shoulder into the door repeatedly. It finally flew open and my heart sinks. Kyle was laying on the floor with a puddle of blood surrounding him.

"Help!" I yelled.

I ran over and picked him up laying him in my lap.

"Someone please help." I screamed, as the tears fall.

"J-Johnnie?"

I looked down to see Kyle is weakly holding his eyes open.

"I-I love you, Kyle."

His eyes begin to close and I shook my head.

"Stay awake, Kyle."

I could feel his heartbeat starting to slow down.

"Kyle!" I screamed.

You could hear the sound of people running that soon stopped at the door.

"Please, help."

My hand was cover in the blood of my boyfriend.