Chapter 15

~~~Another time skip~~~~
~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~
"Stay away from me." I yelled, pushing him away from me.

He grabbed my arms and slammed me against the wall, knocking the air out of my lungs.

"You won't escape from me that easily." He whispered in my ear.

"Please, just leave me alone." I begged, which only caused his up chuckles.

"Now, why would I do that?" He ran his hand up my shirt.

"S-stop." I free my hand and tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge.

He grabbed my hand into once and continued to run his hand up and down my chest, slipping his hand inside my pant palming me through my boxers. 

"Johnnie, stop." I struggled against him, he growled and slammed his fist into the side of my face.

"You deserved that you worthless piece of shit." He grabbed my head and tilting my neck, as he kiss along it.

"S-stop." I yelled, trying to get away from him.

"You actually thought I care about you? Ha-ha, I just need a good fück."

"Please, stop." I cried.

He jerked my head back, slamming it against the wall, causing me to cry even harder than I was.

"Shut up before I give you something to cry about." He said, going back to my neck.

He unbutton my pants, pulling both my boxer and my jeans down.

"Please, stop."

"Kyle!" I felt someone shaking me.

"Kyle, wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Johnnie hovering over top of me.

"Get away from me!" I screamed, punching him in the chest.

"Kyle, calm down." Johnnie grabbed my arm keeping me from hitting him again.

I tried to struggle out of grip, having no luck once so ever. Once I was finally calm he let go of my arm.

"You had a nightmare, Kyle." Johnnie said, resting his hand on top of mine and I flinched my back.

"Don't touch me." I stuttered.

"Kyle, I won't hurt you." Johnnie said.

"What was your dream about?" He asked.

I looked him straight into his eyes and at the moment I knew I could trust him. I knew he would never hurt me, or anything.

(Good? Bad? Leave me, error mistakes. This story will be updated Tuesday's and Thursday. Starting next week so look forward to it. This is an update, since I haven't done one in a while, I thought you guys deserve one for being patient. Be sure to favorite the story, comment what you think, don't be scared to mistake me if I made any errors.)