Chapter 13

Edited
~~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Smut~~~~~~~~~
"Stop shaking me, Johnnie." I mumbled.

He laughed and started to shake me again.

"Stop!" I pushed him away, I heard a thump, but I didn't care.

"Oh, you're so getting it now." He jumped on top of me and my Etta shot opened.

"Get off of me." I said, trying to push him off, he grabbed my arms and pinned them down onto the bed.

"Can't do anything now, Kyle." Johnnie smirked, which to me isn't a good thing to do in a position like this.

"Want to bet?" If you can't beat them join them.
~~~~~~~~Johnnie's~~~~~~~
"Want to bet? Kyle smirked, that honestly turn me on more than what I already was.

Breakfast doesn't start for at least a couple more hours, meaning everyone was still asleep.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Kyle flipping us over and pinning my hand down onto the bed.

"You cheated." I laughed, struggling to get out of his grip. I arched my back, causing a groan from Kyle.

"I-I'm so-" I was cut off by Kyle lips crashed against mine, he pulled with a smirk.

"You're the one that was cheating." He laughed.

"Maybe I meant to do that." I smirked and arched my back once more off the bed, causing Kyle to bite his lower lip.

"What's the matter, Kyle?" I asked innocently.

"N-nothing." He stuttered.

"Are you sure?" I asked, arching my back and lightly grinding against him.

"S-shit, Johnnie." Kyle gasped.

"What am I doing, Kyle?"

"You know what you're doing." He said looking down at me, while he chewed on his bottom lip.

"Damn, that's hot."

"What's hot, Johnnie?" Kyle asked and my eyes widen.

"Did I say that out loud?" Kyle bit his lip and shook his head yes.

"Stop biting your lip!" He leans in closer to my ear.

"What if I don't?" I could feel his warm breath on my neck.
~~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~~~
"We still had a couple more hours until breakfast." I said, as I kiss along his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

When Johnnie moans, it felt like my jeans tighten even more. I started to bite and suck on that spot, planning on leaving a love bite.

I felt Johnnie grinding himself against me, I slowly moved my hips back against his.

"F-fuck." I moaned and grip the bed sheets next to his head.

"Big mistake." Johnnie whispered in my ear.

I was confused until he flipped us not even missing a beat. He continued to kiss and grind against me.