⋆seven⋆

I felt the boys staring at me. I knew Zach had some sort of hatred for me but do I care? No. To be honest I don't like him too much either. He is rude, arrogant, a dick, and the list goes on. Although I have to admit, I wonder what could be going on in his mind.

The mind is a tricky place, I definitely know that. Emotions, thoughts, and feelings are all things I don't like to deal with. I mean who would? It's a lot easier not having to worry about any of that, but if course there's no escaping it. Oh how I wish I was born a vampire. Don't even get me started on the Salvatore and Mikaelson siblings.

Yet if I had to explain my emotions, thoughts, and feelings it would be pretty easy. Most times i'm blinded by rage or just simply annoyed. I lost the feeling of all other emotions a while ago.

But then again, things happen.

I was interrupted when I felt something hit me in the face, making me close my eyes for a moment. When I opened them, I looked down to see a french fry.

"You need to smileeee! Come on, no more frowning" Leo smirked at my annoyed face.

"You didn't have to throw food at her" Justin rolled his eyes. At least someone here is rational.

I just shook my head before talking a bite of my food.

"So there's a party tomorrow night" Christian changed the subject. Even though I'm new to the school, I know all about these parties. Christian used to tell me all about them. Normally a jock hosts them since they have big houses and are popular.

I don't understand how that can make someone popular. High school cliques are pointless and pretty pathetic if you ask me.

"Oh we are so going" leo pulled out his phone quickly. He was probably trying to figure out who's pants he could get into tomorrow.

I felt eyes on me as I watched Leo do his thing. "Are you going to come Bella?" Christian spoke up.

"Yeah I guess" I grumbled playing with the straw in my drink.

I saw Zach roll his eyes at my response. Hopefully he will stay home now that he knows i'm going. There is no way i'm skipping a party just because he doesn't want me there. He would probably ruin the vibe. Tomorrow i'm going all out, I need a break.

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

I left the diner soon after the guys finished talking about the party. I decided I should probably head home and face my parents. Who knows how they will react to me leaving school and putting someone against the wall, all on my first day.

I am now on my bike, sitting outside my house. I looked over the outside structure with a sigh. I just want to be left alone and I know the moment I step in the house that won't happen.

Sucking it up, I took my helmet off. I adjusted the backpack on my back and walked towards the front doors. I slowly opened the door, hoping to sneak in.

As I closed the door softly behind me I heard "Mhm" as someone cleared their throat behind me.

shit

I turned around to see my mom and dad standing next to each other with their arms crossed

"Hey mom, hey dad" I said innocently.

"Bella, what happened today?" My mom said calmly.

"Nothing" I shrugged my shoulders.

"We already know you left school after putting hands on another student. What happened?" My dad said calmly.

"Nothing, I just had to deal with something" I gripped one of the straps of my backpack.

"Bella, I know switching schools is hard. I understand if you felt obligated to put hands on someone, just please be careful and don't kill anyone." She laughed jokingly "I just want you to be yourself again. We love you and you can talk to us about anything." She pulled me into a hug.

Normally I hate physical affection ever since... well never mind. This time I welcomed it. I melted into my mother's embrace as my dad joined us.

"Now I bet you want to escape us. You can go but dinner will be ready in an hour okay?" She kissed my forehead.

"Thank you" I walked upstairs.

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
Raven Pov (her mom if u forgot lol)
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

I knew what it's like to start at a new school. She's more like me then she can probably tell.

When I became a mother I knew I wanted to be everything mine never was. At first I was terrified, I didn't want to mess up or be a terrible mom. Jax helped me get over that, telling me we were in this together.

I just want Bella to know she has us and she is loved. Sure I was mad when I got a call from the school, but right now her mental health is more important.

She hasn't been herself lately, we have been trying to help get her back to her normal self. Believe it or not she used to be very calm. She still said what she thought but in a more calm manner. Now she's filled with rage, she can't let go of the past. It follows her around.

"What are you thinking about?" Jax puts his arms around my waist.

"Just our family" I lean into his touch.

"Crazy right. It feels like yesterday when we were her age." He kissed my temple.

"Yeah it does" I laughed.

"She will be okay. She's strong just like you." He whispered.

"I know, I just want the best for her."

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Vote and comment!

How was it🥴

What are you guys doing for thanksgiving if you celebrate?