⋆eleven⋆

Not edited.

Recap:

"Well what are the sleeping arrangements going to be?"

-----

I looked over at Christian since after all, we are at his house. He met my eyes and shrugged. "We can all sleep in the basement I guess?"

Christian's basement was finished with nice carpet, a huge comfortable couch, a large flatscreen, a gaming console, and a pool table. It was the place where we hung out the most, besides his bedroom. My Aunt and Uncle have that as our space to hang out so they can have people over in the main living room.

"Ok well i'm going home to get clothes for the next few days" I said as I walked over to the sink, putting my dish in. I began making a mental list in my head, trying to remember everything I need to grab.

"Yeah we have to go home to get stuff too" Justin said looking at Leo.

"Ok you guys can come back whenever you're done. I'm taking a shower." Christian walked up the stairs to his bedroom. Now it was just Zach, the twins, and I. An uncomfortable silence took over us. I looked at the twins who were whispering to themselves and then over to Zach who had the same blank face as usual, staring right back at me.

"Ok then, I'm just gonna go." I grabbed my phone. As I walked out of the kitchen I heard Zach say "Yeah and don't come back" under his breath. I turned around and looked him straight in the eyes. "If you don't want to be here with me then you can leave. No ones asking you to come back and stay here." I then walked out, not waiting for a response.

I don't now what his deal is. He is just so rude and annoying for no reason. I shook my head, trying to get myself to focus on something other than Zach. I walked back to my house since I didn't have my car because the guys picked me up for the party. Thank god we live close because it's hot outside.

I unlocked the door with a hidden spare key. Putting it back, I went inside and locked the door behind me. I headed straight upstairs and into my bedroom. I grabbed a backpack from my closet and started packing. I started with pjs, grabbing some shorts and a few sport bras. I knew I would end up taking Christian's shirts or sweatshirts to sleep in so I didn't pack much. Clothes that aren't yours are just so much more comfortable. I then grabbed underwear, socks, and bras. We still had school some of the days so I knew to pack some outfits for that. It mostly consisted of jeans, sweatshirts, and random T shirts.

I then went into my bathroom to grab my toiletries. I took a travel bag from under the sink and started throwing stuff in. Deodorant, perfume, toothbrush, makeup, face wash, and everything else. I was bringing two backpacks, one for school and one for my clothes. I put my toiletries in my backpack before grabbing my charger and AirPods.

After getting everything together I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a black cropped tank top. I put some mascara on and I was ready. I walked downstairs with both my bags and out the front door. I locked it behind me before heading to my bike. There is no way I am walking back to his house again.

I was there in a matter of moments. The driveway was empty besides Christians car so I knew the guys weren't back yet. I walked through the front door yelling "CHRISSY POO I'M BACK!" I waited a second before hearing an ok. I headed to the direction of his voice, which sounded like he was in the basement. I walked down the stairs with my bags. He sat on the large couch playing on the Ps5.

I put my bags down next to the couch before going to the storage closet they have, grabbing a blow up mattress. "Thanks I was meaning to do that" Christian said still looking at the screen. "Mhm sure. I will blow it up but then you're putting the sheets on."

I plugged it into the wall after laying it out. I turned it on and watched it inflate. When it seemed to be good enough, I stopped it and unplugged it. "Alright your turn" I walked over to where Christian sat on the couch and put my hand out for the controller. He got up and I sat in his seat. I began playing the game.

I was doing so good but then a guy came out from no where. "No the fuck not! Boom. Buh bye bitch!" I screamed as I killed him.

"Well someones a bit into the game." Leo laughed as he walked down the stairs behind Zach and Justin.

I just shook my head and looked back to the screen.

The guys put their bags down before Justin claimed he was hungry. Leo and Justin agreed and followed him up the stairs to the kitchen.

thought i was the only one left in the basement and I was doing good until I felt someone sit directly next to me. I turned my head slightly to see it was Zach. "Why don't you let me have a turn" He smirked. "I'm good" I shook my head. "and why not" he stared at the side of my face. "because i'm having too much fun right now" I smiled while facing the screen, grabbing a new weapon in the game.

I thought he would leave me alone after making it clear he wasn't getting a turn but I was wrong. He began getting closer to me and I wasn't sure why. I just focused on the game trying to block him out.

Soon he was too close to block out. He reached for the controller.

"Did you not hear what I said?" I slapped his hand.

"I honestly don't care what you said" He tried to reach for it again.

Zach then got a good grip on the controller. I yanked it out of his grasp and put it on the opposite side of my body, as far away from him as possible. He reached for it, not giving up. Since his arms are longer than mine I had to stretch back into the couch to get it out of his reach.

He didn't stop there. As I laid on my back trying to get away from him, he leaned over me and reached for my hand that held the controller over my head. His face was close to mine and the heat from his body was suffocating me as he hovered over me. Zach reached the controller while staring into my eyes. We both froze for a moment before he quickly got off of me, sitting back in his spot. While trying to collect myself I heard Zach cockily say "Thanks babe."

——————

I stood in the kitchen furious. I opened the refrigerator for a drink when I got the perfect idea. If he was gonna play the game, he would have to lose. I grabbed a cold water bottle and went to the bathroom. I looked in the bathroom mirror and looked at my cropped tank top before deciding my plan would work.

I walked back down stairs and saw him still sitting in the same position. Christian and the twins were in the back playing pool distracted. I went over to the couch and sat close to him just as he did to me. I sighed making my presence known. I opened the water bottle and took a sip. I "accidentally" spilled it down my chin and down my chest. "Whoops" I said making Zach look over at me. His eyes trailed from my mouth, following the water as it slowly dripped down my chest and soaking my shirt. "I better go get a napkin" I smirked. I saw his breathing pick up as he turned back to the game. The only problem was, he died while he was too busy looking at me.

I laughed as a I made my way back up stairs.

Vote and comment please!

xo