⋆four⋆

I woke up to my least favorite sound.

The blaring beeps of my alarm clock were giving me a headache. Best way to start off the morning at I right?

I think we should just sleep all the time. I mean think about it, if we slept all the time then we wouldn't really need all this school shit. We would just be in dream land.

I don't know, don't mind me it's still early.

You can't lie, we all have weird ass thoughts that don't make sense sometimes.

I rolled over stoping the deafening sound, falling out of my bed in the process. I laid on the floor with a groan. I slowly reached my hand up and grabbed the side of my bed frame, using it to pull myself off the floor.

I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit for the day. I wasn't sure what I wanted to wear. Normally i'd throw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and call it a day but today I have a grand entrance to make.

I settled for a black cropped shirt and some jeans.

I walked into my bathroom and washed my face

I walked into my bathroom and washed my face. I dried it with a towel before brushing my hair.

I walked back into my room and sat at my white vanity. I had my makeup in the drawers and a large mirror.

I took out everything I would need before starting. I put concealer and some bronzer on my face. I curled my eyelashes before putting mascara on. I took a black eyeliner and put it on my waterline. I combed out my eyebrows before I put highlighter in the corner of my eyes and on my cheekbone.

When I was content with my face I decided to curl the ends of my hair. It looked weird from the way I slept.

I plugged in the black wand before spraying heat protectant in my hair.

When it was ready I began curling it.

"Bella! Your going to be late!" My dad called up the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I quickly did the rest. I probably didn't do that good of a job since I had to leave.

I ran down the stairs with my backpack on my back and grabbed a granola bar. I kissed my mom and dads cheek before running out to my bike.

I slung my leg over the bike before sitting down. I placed the helmet over my head and started the bike.

The school was about ten minutes away so it was a quick drive. With the way I drive it was even faster.

I arrived in no time. The parking lot was filled but it seemed like everyone was inside.

I parked in a spot near the front. I saw Christians car so I knew he was already here.

I put in my earbuds as I walked into the school. My music was blasting as I walked through the full hallway.

Everyone was staring at me. Have they never seen a new kid before? I noticed people were saying stuff so I turned the volume down so I could hear.

"Oh my gosh is she new?" "Who is she"
Were the whispers I heard circulating.

I had my face clear of any emotion and kept moving. I saw a familiar whiff of brown hair. It was Christian. He stood to the side with a bunch of guys. He didn't see me so I walked up behind him and put my arm over his shoulder. It was a bit of a stretch since he's taller than me.

"Hey Chrissy poo" I laughed. He turned his head to face me, a smile across his face.

"Well Bella you seem excited" He laughed

I removed my arm from his shoulder. "I mean why wouldn't I this fine morning. I get to come to hell, see you, and bother some teachers. Sounds perfect to me" I joked.

The other guys were just staring at us silently.

"Hey you new here?" A random guy walks over. He was tall and had a letterman jacket, an obvious jock.

"Yeah" I looked him up and down with a glare.

"Sweet! you're hot" He smiled flirtatiously.

"Sweet!" I mimicked "and you're not. Get the fuck out of my face before I do something to yours." I spat.

He walked away quickly muttering "bitch"

I turned back to see amused looks from the guys.

"Am I going to have to beat up all the guys that come after you?"Christian joked

"Who do you think I am? I can do that shit by myself. I could easily beat you up too." I laughed.

"So who are you guys?" I asked looking at the three guys in front of me. There were twins with blonde hair. They looked almost exactly the same except one twin had two different colored eyes. One was blue and the other green.

Then there was a really tall guy who had fluffy brown hair. His eyes were hazel and he had a bunch of tattoos.

When we made eye contact we froze for a second. His eyes were mesmerizing.

"I'm Justin" The twin with the two colored eyes smiled.

"I like your eyes. They're sick" I nodded.

"Thank you" He said softly. I could already tell he was the sweet and quiet one of the group.

"I'm leo" the other twin took my hand and kissed it flirtatiously.

I yanked my hand away before looking at the last guy.

"I'm Zach" He stared into my eyes. Shit even his voice was hot. What the fuck, snap out of it Bella.

"I'm Bella. Now Chrissy poo, you wanna do me a favor?" I smirked.

"This can't be anything good" he sighed.

"I need to go to the office. Wanna walk me there?"

"Fine. You look like you're tired. What did you do last night?" He asked knowingly.

The other guys snapped their head to us quickly.

"You already know what I did" I shrugged.

"You have a boyfriend?" Leo asked clearly thinking something sexual.

"No" I shook my head.

"But last night..." he trailed off.

"Gosh get your head out of the gutter. I went to do graffiti last night" I laughed.

I looked over at Zach who was staring at the side of my face.

"Thank goodness. I didn't think I had a shot for a second" Leo laughed

"oh you don't"

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

vote and comment!

much more to come

xo