⋆one⋆

"Bella, we have talked about this." My mom sighed as she gripped the steering wheel tight. The principal called her in to have a "chat" about my behavior.

"Did we though?" I sassed.

"Yes, on multiple occasions" she turned away from the road to look at me for a moment.

"Hmm I don't recall" I pretended to think.

"Yeah well you better recall because your going to a new school since you got expelled from this one" My mom said sternly.

"What new school?" I looked at her as she focused on the road.

"Ridgewood High. I know people that have kids there. It's a good school." She turns into our neighborhood.

She was not happy with me at all. When my mom and I argue it's like arguing with yourself. We are alike in more ways then one.

Now you much be confused on what I did to have me expelled. Let's have a little flash back, shall we?

In school 3 hours earlier:

I was sitting in my desk. The cold metal chair was beneath me as I looked around the room. I was surrounded by my classmates.

The teacher was old and a bitch. She would yell for no reason and shush you like the librarians in movies. Her white hair was pulled back in a clip. Lipstick was smeared on her teeth and her outfit didn't match.

I have gotten in trouble on many occasions. Every time they would send me off with a warning. Then as the visits became more frequent. They became detention, a few detentions, and then suspension.

Who knows where I stood now.

I had earbuds in my ears, blasting music. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole class could hear it.

"Bella! Turn the music off and pay attention" The old woman snapped at me. She yelled extra loud so I would be able to hear her.

"I am paying attention" I rolled my eyes.

"You seem rather distracted to be paying attention" She crossed her arms. I leaned back in my seat with a sigh.

"I have to have something to drown out your annoying ass voice" I said dryly.

The class was silently watching our interaction.

"Bella i'm done with your attitude. Get out" She pointed to the door with her wrinkly finger.

"Gladly." I grabbed my backpack and walked out, slamming the door behind me.

The bland hallways were empty and silent. Red lockers lined the walls, making the sound of my footsteps echo.

I walked around the school until I found an empty class room. It was the chem lab. It looked as if someone started a formula but didn't finish.

Now i'm actually a lot smarter then you may think. I know a lot of different elements and formulas.

There was a burner on the black table top. Deciding to make myself busy, I began looking through the science ingredients. They had everything from baking soda to sodium chloride.

I came across metal salts.

Aha perfect.

I grabbed a few and a pair of tongs. I turned on the burner and placed the metal salts over the fire. Being careful of my hands.

When the salts come in contact with fire, the ions emit different colors of fire. I turned it so I wouldn't get hit by the fire. I watched different color flames burst from the salt.

I guess something signaled the principal of a fire because he came running in.

"Bella, put that down now!" He scolded.

"Why would I do that? It's beautiful isn't it?" I looked at the different colored flames.

"Yes now you have to come to the office with me" He grumbled.

I put the salt away and turned the burner off.

"Yeah yeah hold on. You don't have to get your pantry's in a twist, I was just having some fun. You know school is kinda like jail. Do you see it? I sure do. You have to ask to use the bathroom which is a normal body function. You can't eat, like who doesn't like to eat? You can't leave without telling someone and lots more. It's bullshit if you ask me." I rambled as lead me to the office.

"Let's go Bella" He sighed at my antics.

We walked into the office I knew like the back of my hand. His large wooden desk sat in the center of the room. He had some decorative items but not much. Kinda bland for my taste.

I sat in the blue cushioned chair. Even with a cushion it wasn't comfortable.

Frank, the principal was ignoring me as he picked up his phone.

"Hi yes, i'm very sorry to bother you but i'm going to need you to come into the school. It involves Bella" He then nodded a few times before hanging up.

"Really Frank? Your calling my mom?" I examined my nails like they were the most interesting thing on the planet.

"Bella I can't have you in this school anymore." He sighed, running a hand over his face. "You have disrespected teachers on multiple occasions, never pay attention, countless fights, and much much more. You are being expelled"

Well mom and dad won't be happy about that one...

First chapter!

The next chapters will be longer but this is just to start it off.

Vote and comment!

I also submitted Rebellious Raven to be in the wattys

xo