⋆twelve⋆

Not edited. 

"Soooo what do you guys want to do?" Leo looked around at everyone. He sat on the floor with his back leaning on the couch. I sat in the corner of the sectional, aka the most comfortable spot. I mean its perfect. it's almost as if you are cuddled between the two sides and you just sink in. Which therefore entails maximum comfort. Anyways, Christian sat next to me, Zach on the very opposite end of the couch, and Justin was messing with the T.V. We were having a blast!

"Yeah this is boring" I motioned to the way we just sat around doing nothing. 

"Not as boring as you" Zach muttered under his breath. He leaned further back into the couch with his arms crossed. I could see his muscles flex as he put them towards his chest. 

"Watch yourself Zach, if you forgot we are all sleeping down here and I will not hesitate to do something to you in your sleep" I sat up looking him in the eyes. His blue eyes were staring straight into my soul but I didn't let my gaze falter. 

"No. No. Nope. We are not doing that. That is a recipe for disaster and I'm not cleaning it up." Christian pointed between the two of us. 

"Yeah yeah, why don't we go out?" I offered shrugging my shoulders. 

"Like where?" Leo asked looking up at me from where he sat on the floor. I just smirked at him as I thought of the perfect place.

"Oh no, I know that face. You want to go to Four 59 don't you?" Christian asked with a sigh, knowing that's my favorite club . He rubbed the back of his head, messing his hair up. 

"Oh how did you know?" I asked sarcastically 

"How are we even going to get in?" Zach looked at me like I was dumb.

"I know some people" I stood up from the couch. "Christian do you mind driving me to my place really quick, I didn't bring a dress." Christian nodded before grabbing his keys. "Ok I will get ready at my place, pick me up when you guys are ready." I told the guys as I walked up the stairs with Christian behind me. 

I walked out of my closest with a sigh. I wanted something different from the dresses that were in my closet, but I didn't have much of a choice. I grabbed a black dress that clung to my skin, showing off my curves. It went to about mid thigh and had thin black straps that went over my shoulders. 

I put on a pair of black heels even though I know my feet would be hurting by the end of the night. I did a quick smokey eye look for make up and curled my hair. I flipped my hair up and down to get the curls loose and look more carefree. 

When I was done I texted Christian that I was ready when they are. He texted back that they were on their way. I quickly sprayed some perfume before heading downstairs with my phone. 

As Christians car pulled up, I walked out onto the porch and locked the door behind me. Christian was driving with Justin in the passenger seat. Great, that means i'm stuck with tweedle dee and twiddle dumb in the back seat. 

I opened the back door expecting to see an empty seat, but Leo occupied it. He then stepped out  and bowed "My lady, you may sit in the middle.'' Wow this just keeps getting better. 

I hopped in and slid to the middle seat with a groan. Zach didn't look at me as I made myself comfortable, trying to find where to put my legs. I mean I'm a tall girl, middle seats just crush your legs. I ended up putting a foot on either side of the console, meaning i had one foot next to Leo and one foot next to Zach. 

"Wow Bella we aren't even at the club yet and you're already trying to touch me?" Zach looked at me with a smirk before looking down at my leg touching his.  "Haha very funny" I rolled my eyes. "I'm tall, my legs were being crushed" I sighed. 

"In case you forgot I'm 6'4, therefore way taller than you." I scoffed as I leaned forward a bit to try and adjust the music in the front. I felt someones eyes on my back, or more specifically my ass. I turned around to see Leos eyes quickly meet mine with a sheepish expression of being caught. 

Christian and Justin talked in the front while the rest of the car was silent. I listened as they communicated, Justin doesn't talk much so it was nice to hear him come out of his shell. They began to talk about teachers at our school when I felt a hand slide onto my thigh. 

"Leo if you don't get your hand off of my thigh in five seconds I will bite your fingers off one by one. Just imagine, how would you ever be able to finger a girl again?" I turned to face him, looking him straight in the eyes. He quickly removed his hand as we pulled up to the club. Christian started laughing "Jeez Bella you definitely have a way with guys." 

"Yeah well you will see my way tonight" I smirked while looking at the glowing sign of Four 59. There was a long line leading out the door all the way to the next block. I walked past everyone with the guys trailing behind me. "Hey Phil, long time no see." I kissed him on the cheek. "Bella my girl! It's been too long you haven't swung by. Who are these guys?" he motioned to Zach, Christian, Leo, and Justin standing behind me. "Thats Christian as you know, that's Leo, Justin, and that's Zach." I pointed to each of them. "Ok pretty lady, you can all go in." He pulled the red rope aside. "Thanks Phil"

We walked into the darkly lit room with strobing lights and dancing people. "Wow Bella what did you do to get him to let you In like that? Sleep with the guy?" Zach scoffed as he looked around with his hands in the pockets of his dark washed jeans. "Actually I bet If you slept with him it would work" I shrugged my shoulders as Zach whipped his head towards me and looked at me like I grew a second head. "Phil's gay buddy" I patted Zach shoulder before walking up to the bar. 

"Three wise men" I told the bartender as I sat down on a stool. "Coming right up" He turned around grabbing various alcohol bottles. I began to look around the club looking for where the guys went. They sat at a table talking. I looked around the rest of the club but froze as I came across the eyes that have haunted me in my dreams along with my reality. He stood in a dark corner of the club, the strobing lights lighting up his face as they moved back and forth. 

"Here you go" I jumped as the bartender set down the shots. I quickly downed one before getting up off the stool, attempting to look like I wasn't having a panic attack. I was breathing heavy and my eyes began tearing up as I reached Christian and the guys. Christian automatically grabbed my face between his hands. ""What happened?" He asked softly with his eyes full of concern. 

"Ch-Christian he's here." 

Vote and comment!

xo