⋆ten⋆

not edited.

I rolled over trying to get deeper into the comfortable bed. I snuggled into my pillow, feeling warm and comfortable. I froze as I took a breath in. Mens cologne was all I smelled. I know that cologne, it smells like Christians. I open my eyes groggily and looked around the room. Yep i'm in Christians bed.

I pulled his dark blue comforter off my body as I put my feet on the floor. I looked down at my aching body, I was still in my dress.

I walked into his en-suite bathroom and turned on his shower wanting to get out of this dress as soon as possible.

I took a long shower, having the hot water soothe my head that was pounding. When I finally felt like getting out, I stepped on the bath mat and grabbed a towel.

I was not putting that dress back on so I went to Christians closet and grabbed a t shirt. Luckily I keep a duffel bag of stuff here since i'm here so often. I pulled it out of the bottom of his closet and unzipped it. When I looked inside there was only underwear and a bra left besides my toiletry bag.

When I brought the bag I intentionally brought extra clothes to leave here. I have to ask Christian what he did with them.

I pulled my underwear and bra on before putting his T shirt over my torso. It covered my ass and I didn't feel like rolling his shorts a billion times so that's all I was going to wear.

I took my toiletry bag to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going through the rest of my routine.

Once I felt refreshed I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I heard commotion. The twins sat at seats on the island while Christian and Zach looked through the cabinets.

"Do you have to slam the cabinets?" I groaned feeling the hangover.

"Ahhh the princess has awoken" Christian turned around with a goofy grin.

"Oh shut it" I walked over to where they keep medicine to grab some for my head.

"Also where's the rest of your clothes?" Christian looked over my body in only his t shirt. "Watch how far you reach, you're going to flash your ass to someone." he then came behind me grabbing the bottle from the highest shelf and handed it to me.

"I wouldn't mind that" Leo sent a flirtatious grin.

I just rolled my eyes. "Well I looked in my bag and I have no clothes left. What did you do with them?" I look back at my cousin.

"What did I do with them? Your the one who takes an item home every time you come over, you don't realize you aren't replacing them in the bag. It's about time that thing is empty." He laughs

I groan as I go to the refrigerator to get a water bottle.

"Sooo Bella... do you want to be an amazing person and make us breakfast?" Christian asks with a pout.

"Why the hell would I do that?" I questioned

"Because if you don't I will tell your parents how drunk you got last night" he smirks evilly

"Your playing with fire Chrisy poo, but i'm starving so I will anyway" I began grabbing pans.

"Yes!" he yelled. "You already know I want chocolate chip pancakes"

"Don't burn the house down or poison anyone" Zach gives me a cold glare. Anddd we're back to cold Zach lady's and gents.

I just begin making the pancakes as Justin comes up behind me. "Do you want any help. I know it's a lot to cook for all of us."

"It's ok. Go hang out with the guys, i've got it" I smiled at him before he nodded, heading to the guys. Justin was always so sweet. He's very quiet and reserved but I see him slowly starting to open up to me.

I was about halfway done making all the pancakes when I heard someone walking behind me. I was about to turn around but strong hands rested on my waist. "Excuse me" Zack's deep voice said lowly into my ear as he slid past me, his body rubbing against my backside. Goosebumps covered my body in seconds. I turned to see him behind the refrigerator door looking for something as if he did absolutely nothing.

I looked back at the frying pan before I burnt the food, the way his body felt on mine engraved into my mind. I flipped the last pancake before yelling to the guys in the other room.

"The foods ready!" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before Leo came sprinting into the kitchen, heading straight towards me. He lifted me off the ground and spun me around, really not helping the hangover.

"Leo if you don't put me down I will break your hands and eat your pancakes" I yelled.

"Not the pancakes" He quickly put me down with a frightened expression.

I shook my head as I grabbed the full plate of pancakes, placing it in the center of the island. Each of the guys sat down and started piling the pancakes on their plates. I began to eat as I noticed his parents weren't home. "Hm Christian, where's uncle Eli and aunt Ella?"

"Oh they went up to New York there's some business up there." He looked at me, knowing I'd know what he actually means.

"Oh does my mom know?" I found it weird that my mom wasn't with them. She's always joining in on the action whether she's invited or not. Christian and I go on jobs too sometimes but we are mostly just learning the business aspect right now since someone else will have to take over for grandpa soon.

"I'm not sure" he scrunched his face the way he always does when he's thinking.

"I'm gonna call my mom, I wouldn't be surprised if she found out about it and already headed up there." I laughed

I picked up my phone and called her. She answered right before it went to voicemail. "Hey Bella" She greeted, breathing heavily. "Hi mom, what's going on?" I asked. "Well your dumb uncle decided to go deal with business without me so I am going to go beat his ass." She huffed as I heard the zipper in the background. I didn't even get to respond before she yelled "Jax tell Ella to put laxatives or some shit into Eli's drink to slow him down. He will not be getting away with this! Sorry baby what were you saying?" She returned her focus back to me. "Nothing mom" I laughed. "Call me when you get there."

"Ok I will. You can stay with Christian if you want some company. I'm leaving money on the counter and you have your weapons right?" She began going through her motherly checklist. "Yes mom, everything will be fine" I reassured. "Ok well I have to go, Bye I love you" "I love you too" I hung up the phone.

"Your dads going to be in deep shit" I laughed looking at Christian. "Also she said we can have sleepovers until they get back if you want to."

"Sleepover! Count me in" Leo says with a mouth full of food.

"Yeah that would be good. Well I know we can't get rid of Leo so do you guys wanna stay here for a few nights too?" Christian looks towards Justin and Zack.

"Ew do they have to?" I made a disgusted face at the idea. Ive been spending enough time with these guys as it is.

"Well your going to have to deal with it because I'm staying" Zack looks up, meeting my eyes. His hazel eyes pierced into my own.

"Well if everyones staying, I guess I am" Justin shrugs.

"Well what are the sleeping arrangements going to be?"

Vote and comment please!

xo