⋆Fourteen⋆

not edited.

For the rest of the day we just hung around the house. Everyone was tired from the lack of sleep.

"Who is sleeping where?" Justin asked grabbing some stuff from his bag. He looked like he could pass out at any moment.

"Two can sleep on the air mattress and the others can set up on the couch." Christian explained pointing to the bed and the couches.

Zach tried to stand up but I was still on top of him and I wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon. My grip on his shirt tightened in protest. Zach was the last person I wanted to be touching but he was comfortable and I wanted to be with someone right now.

"Well it doesn't look like Bella is going to want to separate from Zach for the time being. You guys can take the mattress." Christian laughed, moving to get some blankets.

Zach sighed and picked me up before carrying me to the bed. He pulled the covers back and placed me in, climbing in on the other side. I laid there for a moment looking up at the ceiling as I felt him staring at the side of my face. After a few moments I knew this wasn't going to work, so I turned to face him. We made eye contact as I scooted closer and put my head on his chest and my leg dropped across his lap. He tensed for a moment but soon relaxed as I closed my eyes. He was warm and comfortable, his arms were around me holding me as I clung to him. I heard the shuffles of the guys getting set up on different parts of the couch, as I felt a hand running through my hair calming me even further.

Before I gave into the darkness.

TW: abuse

I sat across the table from Karly, one of my good friends. We haven't seen each other in a while. I haven't been allowed to hang out with anyone but him.

We were eating at our favorite cafe that we used to go to almost everyday. I took a sip of my iced caramel macchiato, savoring the taste I missed so much.

"I missed you girl! you kind of just dropped off the face of the planet. How have you been?" Karly took a bite of her pastry.

"I know. Ive missed you so much. Things have been super crazy lately." she doesn't know how crazy. She knew I was dating someone but she had no idea what was happening.

My boyfriend and I met at a party. We instantly hit it off. Everyone loved him. My family, my friends, everyone approved. He was the kind, handsome, star soccer player.

I snuck out to meet Karly today as he was in a good mood. I was tired of being home all the time. The only people I would ever see were him and my family. I miss my friends.

My parents would try to get me to go out or see my friends but I never would. They had no idea why. They thought everything was fine other then the way I've been distant.

Hiding it wasn't easy, especially with how protective they are. I didn't want to tell anyone what has been happening because my family if full of strong people and i'm not. How could I be when I have let this happen to me. They will feel so disappointed in me.

Karly was about to respond when the door swung open abruptly, the bells on the door that ring to signal customers almost falling off.

He came storming in. Looking calm and collected but I knew he wasn't. The look in his eyes held this fire that was going to burn.

"Ohhh Brian hi" my voice wavered as he looked down at me sitting in my chair. Karly looked confused as to what was happening.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt but I have to take Bella somewhere. Her mother just called and needs her home." He smiled a fake smile and Karly.

"oh ok" Karly looks at me confused.

"I'm sorry. We will have to catch up a later time" I sent a small smile her way as I stood up.

Brian put a hand on my back as we walked out, his fingers gripping my shirt.

As soon as we stepped out of the cafe he aggressively forced me to his car. His calm demeanor far gone.

He slammed my door after shoving me in, causing my to hit my head on the way into my seat.

He stormed around the car getting in the drivers seat. He turned on the ignition without saying a word. He sped and drove recklessly, scaring me.

"Brian please stop" I cried. I screamed as he almost hit another car.

He remained silent and sped up. I cried harder.

We pulled into the back of an abandoned building. No one could see back here. There was no one who could hear what was about to happen.

He stormed out of the car. Coming to my side to yank the door open. He grabbed my wrist that laid in my lap as I was too scared to move.

He dragged me out of the car so rough my body flung to the ground. The gravel hurt my knees through my jeans. I kept my head down too scared to face him.

"Bella you know what my rules are and you still chose to disobey!!" He screamed looking down at me. He began to pace.

"You are mine! mine only! I do not share you with others!" He walked even closer, screaming in my face.

"I haven't seen anyone but you. But I missed my friend" I sobbed

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU MISSED YOUR FRIEND" He delivered a kick to my back, causing me to fall forward into the gravel. I just laid there frozen in fear.

He was smart enough not to hit me where people could see.

He continued his screaming, kicking me in the ribs multiple times.

"Please stop. Please" I sobbed on the floor.

When he didn't, I sobbed harder.
"please, please st-"

I bolted up from the bed. Zach looked at me worriedly. His had was still on my arm from where he must have shaken me awake.

I felt the tears streaming down my face. I broke down at the nightmare that wasn't just a nightmare, it was a memory.

Zach pulled me towards him and into his arms. He held me against him while stroking my hair. He didn't ask questions, he just held me.

I looked at the couch to see where the guys were and they were no where to be found. It was only Zach and I in the basement. I had no doubt Christian went to go call my parents to discuss that we saw Brian. He knew I didn't want him to so he waited until I was asleep.

I just stayed in Zach's embrace, not moving. I couldn't still. The memory felt so fresh.

That couldn't happen again.

——————-
Hi guys!
it's been a while.
I just logged back into my old account and I've seen that a lot of people want me to finish this. I am not sure if i will yet. I don't know where I want this story to go as it's been such a long time. It's hard to write when there is no direction. I am going to try to figure it out and then I may finish but for now i am not sure.

but in the mean time, vote and comment!

xo