Chapter 11

Germany POV
---------

He didn't have all the medicine he needed. He and Poland had set out towards the abandoned town around dawn. They had to get this last bit of medicine then get back to Philippines before it was to late.

They were at the town gates when they finally stopped to rest for a bit. Germany never thought he could be so tired and his legs so sore. They had walked all day, without stopping. Is they stood again to search the town in the dark.

" Try to find an old hospital," whispered Germany.

" Great," said Poland, rolling her eyes," We arrive at a cannibal invested town and you want us to try and find a creepy abandoned hospital."

" Yep," said Germany, holding her hand," It wouldn't be fun if we didn't."

He and Poland had started dating when the group had made it to the safe point. They were happy. But now they had to save their friend, temporarily leaving the peace.

That was okay. They had to save Philippines. Germany and Poland hadn't been on the mission to find the Kill Switch, they had stayed behind. But now they were going to help, they would be heroes to.

Now, they just had to find a hospital.

...

Russia POV
--------

Russia's memories were attacking him less. He felt a little better. He was doodling in his notepad, weird drawings and goofy faces. America laughed at one of them, making Russia smile.

Vietnam kept on coming in and asking if Poland and Germany were back yet. But he would immediately leave to go stay with Philippines. Everyone was worried, but what else could they do but wait and pray?

China was also chilling in the healers hut. He was back to back with Russia while America laid in Russia lap. Russia had tried to rest his notepad on America's face and everyone laughed, except Russia, who just smiled.

Moments like this made Russia wonder. Did he really have to suffer, or can he be happy. Maybe I did a good thing by helping. Maybe I won't kill someone.

Those thoughts made Russia smile.