Prologue

Vietnam POV
---------

Two Weeks After The Events In Kill Switch...

" How are they," asked Vietnam, walking over to Germany.

" Their breathing is back to normal," said Germany," America is talking and fine, Russia's burns are wrapped in bandages but otherwise he's fine. Well...."

" He's still not talking," said Vietnam, baffled," What's wrong with him?"

" I don't know," said Germany," He should be able to talk, he's just choosing not to. I don't know why."

" Okay, thanks Ger," said Vietnam," You've been working hard. Please go rest now."

Germany nodded and stumbled off, to tired to protest. Vietnam sighed. He was tired to. When the three left to find the kill switch, Vietnam had been the leader. And he still was now, but it was a lot of work.

He walked back to Philippines's hut. They had been dating for about a year now. He loved her, and he wanted to be with her for forever, or even just a moment. He found her sitting at the desk in the corner of the one roomed shack, she was reading one of the few books they had found here along with other resources. Vietnam wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin in the top of her head.

" Hey," she said," How was it?"

" The look out post by the gate is almost done, America's recovering fast...," Vietnam trailed off.

" And," said Pip, her tone of voice questioning.

" He's not talking," said Vietnam," Russia won't talk to anyone, not even Ame."

Pip shook her head and Vietnam said...

" He's muted himself."

-------------

\\TOGETHER//-(RusAme AU)

By: RusAme767