Chapter 5

Russia POV
--------

SV was dead. Typical. To fast. To fast. He had to keep drawing. He was drawing South Vietnam. He had his sight back and was smiling. To fast. To fast. The memories. Just keep drawing. No talking.

Just keep suffering.

...

America POV
---------

No one had gone near the broken building that buried SV's body. They had dug a trench around it, so no one would come close. But they had made him a gravestone. They had some that for all their lost friends. Japan. South Korea. And now South Vietnam.

They were standing in silence around the rock with SV's name on it. They all shared grief, their heads bowed. Russia was still in the healers hut, in no condition mentally to come. China stood in between Pip and America, earning an occasional dirty look from Vietnam.

Everyone who wasn't there had heard about what happened. How China broke the building down with his whip hand and buried SV, then Vietnam beating him up. He had the bruises to prove it.

After they were done they all split into little groups and started muttering. Vietnam was talking to Germany and Poland, China was talking with Pip and North, America was walking back to the healers hut to check on Russia.

...

Germany POV
---------

" When did he start showing any sign of being sick," asked Germany.

" About a week ago," said Vietnam," But he told me he was fine."

Germany shook his head," It's a good thing China did what he did, we can't have this spreading."

That earned a glare from Vietnam, but Germany wasn't scared of him, more would he be sorry for agreeing with China's actions. He saved Vietnam that day, no matter how much Vietnam doubted it. If Vietnam had gone in that shack, he could have caught the illness and died, because Germany didn't know how to cure it.

He turned and headed for the healers hut, he had patients he could care for. On his way he past a lamp post. There were different lamp posts scattered around the safe point. It was mostly so they would see at night and keep the cannibals and other threats away. There was a generator that gave the safe point power. No one knew why the lab had decided to give them power and resources, but no one was complaining.

He was almost there through the door when America ran right into him, he had been running out.

" What's wrong," yelped Germany, standing back up.

" Russia," cried America," He's gone, he's not here!"

Then with more comical timing. The power went out, plunging the safe point into darkness.