7-11

SONG CHOICE
Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol

✨SONG CHOICE✨Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol

YOU woke up to a loud tapping on your window. You pulled back your covers and groaned, looking at the clock on your beside table. It was 4:30 am, and all you wanted to be doing right now was sleep.

You got up off your bed and went to your window to find your best friend Marty McFly crouched down on the grass outside your window. He gave you a boyish smile, which always made you blush.

You opened your window and looked at him blankly, "Marty, what are you doing here? It's 4:30 in the morning. We have a test today, I need my sleep and so do you," you said, crossing your arms.

Marty laughed at how seriously you took school, you were always the one person he could count on to understand what was happening in his classes.

He spent most of his time with Bobby, Lee, and Paul. Working on their band was a top priority to Marty. He also spent time with you, because you were his best friend. You and him always skateboarded over to Doctor Emmett Brown's place to watch and help with his crazy inventions.

"Oh come on, Y/n. These are the best years of our lives and I want to enjoy every moment. Go to 7-11 with me," Marty offered, giving you his classic smile-smirk.

You couldn't resist him, no matter how hard you tried. "Okay fine, McFly. Let me get dressed," you replied. Marty nodded in response and you closed your window and curtains.

You walked to your closet and changed into a pair of jeans, a sweater, and your jean jacket, which had all sorts of pins on it. You left your messy hair as is and put on your Nike sneakers, before grabbing your skateboard.

While climbing out of your window you tripped, causing you to fall on top of Marty. You both blushed, "Sorry," you both said, sheepishly. You got up quickly and brushed yourself off, "Why are you sorry? I was the one that fell on you," you said.

Marty rubbed the back of his neck, not sure how to respond. "Well, shall we go, McFly," you asked, kicking up your skateboard. Marty nodded and kicked up his skateboard as well. You both snuck to your driveway and skated out of your neighborhood, towards the 7-11.

"It's almost 5:00, I should head back to my house at like 7:00 so my mom doesn't suspect that I'm gone," you said, skating past Marty.

Marty caught up to you, "Looks like your failing to catch up," he smirked. Your raised your eyebrows, "Oh really?" You said. You picked up the speed on your skateboard, eventually getting to the 7-11 first.

You kicked up your board as Marty arrived seconds after you. You crossed your arms, "You were saying," you teased, putting an arm around his shoulder.

Marty laughed under his breath and slightly blushed at the fact that you put your arm around him.

You both walked into the 7-11 and Marty went straight to the wild gunman machine as you went to get two cherry slurpees for the both of you. You walked over to the machine and watched as the screen said, 'Crackshot'.

"Every single time, very impressive," you said, handing him the slurpee. Marty shrugged his shoulder, secretly proud of himself. "You uh, find that impressive. Maybe I should come here more often," he flirted.

Marty usually flirted with you and you flirted back occasionally, but neither of you ever made an actual move. "Ha! If you came here more, Strickland would have to permanently give you detention," you joked.

You and Marty paid for your slurpees and rode your skateboards to town square. You both laid down on the grass in front of the clock tower that never worked. You both watched the sunset, and talked about school and Doc.

"Shit!" You said, looking at your watch. "It's 7:20, my mom is going to wake me up in 10 minutes to tell me to get ready for school!" You exclaimed grabbing your skateboard.

Marty quickly got up as well, "Right! Man, my mom's going kill me!" He exclaimed. You both skateboarded to your neighborhood, knowing that both of you would see in each other in a couple hours anyway.