Study Date

KNOCKING on the McFly household, you patiently waited for someone to open the door. Lorraine opened the door and her presence still surprised you, after being so used to seeing a different Lorraine. One that wasn't changed by you and Marty going back to 1955.

"Y/n dear, come in. Marty is in his room," Lorraine said to you sweetly. "Thank you, Mrs. McFly," you replied, stepping into the house. You walked down the hall to Marty's room. As you opened the door, Marty leaped into your arms and started to give you kisses on your cheek and neck.

"Woah, woah. I'm not complaining but down boy," you joked, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He stepped away from you and smiled. "Sorry, I'm just really happy to see you. It's weird sleeping by myself now," Marty said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Same, but we're not time traveling anymore so we'll to sleep in our own beds and not on a pile of grass and a blanket," you said.

Marty laughed under his breath at the barn reference from when you and him went to 1885 to rescue the doc from getting shot. "The only comfortable part of that barn was you y/n," Marty said, sitting down next to you on the bed. You let out a laugh, as you set down your school books.

"Okay, how far are you on your essay?" You asked Marty. You have finished getting your notes out and had looked up to see Marty just staring at you. You tilted your head at him, "I'm not 'The Great Gatsby' you know," You joked. Playfully shoving him.

Marty continued to stare at you, "I know, I know, but your hard not to admire," Marty said, slowly leaning into kiss you. You put your finger to his lips, "As much as I would like to, we have to write this essay," You said. Marty groaned, leaning on his bed.

"I don't want to write an essay. I didn't even read the book," he pouted. You nodded, leaning down next to him, "I believe you...but I think you would actually like it...it's a romance, of sorts," You said. Marty being the hopeless romantic he was, leaned in close to you.

"Tell me the plot," he said, but it was more of a whisper. You blushed and looked over your notes. "So it's told from the perspective of this guy named Nick. And he is telling the story about Jay Gatsby, who is in love with this girl he can't have named Daisy," you explained.

"And we have to write an essay analyzing the imagery of the book and how the imagery relates to the theme of the book as a whole," you then explained. Marty looked at you in awe, "Wow, you really pay attention in class," he said. You giggled, "Yes, I do. What do you do, besides sleeping?" You asked.

"I look at you," Marty whispered as he leaned close to you again. "I'm not what you need to know to graduate," you stated. Looking into his baby blue eyes you could see how in love he was with you. "No...but you are my future," Marty said, removing the binder from your lap.

He cupped your face in his hands and leaned into kiss you passionately. After about five minutes of fooling around you pulled away. "Okay we really have to write this essay, it's due on Monday," you said.

Marty groaned and you started to get up off of his lap, but he pulled you to him by your waist. "Martin," you said, giving him a serious look. "Fine," he replied. You got off of him and went to his desk. Marty stayed on his bed as the both of you worked on your English essay for the rest of the day.

Occasionally Marty would distract you and the both of you would make out for a few minutes, before pulling away and getting back to work.

It was a study date after all.

A/n- ya girl is back with the Marty imagines 🤧✌🏻
Sorry for not posting as much on this book. Please check out my other stories, I update them more often than this one. Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!!

Love y'all ❤️❤️