Hill Valley Carnival

SONG CHOICE
Space Age Love Song by A Flock Of Seagulls

MARTY skated up to your house and snuck through the side to get to your window

MARTY skated up to your house and snuck through the side to get to your window. You and him had just started dating and it was actually going really well. Marty and you rode your skateboards to school and stayed up late on Saturday nights, going to the arcade or the 7-11. Then on Sundays you and him helped Doc work on his inventions.

You were sitting at your desk doing homework, when you heard a tapping on your window. You turned around to see Marty and smiled, laughing at his cute little smile.

You got up and quietly closed your door so your parents wouldn't know that a boy was at your window. After closing your door, you walked to the window and opened it.

"What are you doing here McFly?" You teased, helping him into your room. Marty laughed under his breath and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I can't visit my favorite girl?" He asked in response, causing you to blush. "I'm not complaining, but I am doing homework," you said, walking back to your desk and sitting down.

Marty followed you and sat on the edge of your bed. "We had homework for English?" Marty asked looking over your shoulder.

You giggled and nodded your head, "Yes Marty, we did," you replied. Marty shrugged and sat back down on your bed. "The town is putting up a carnival, do you want to go?" Marty asked, looking hopefully towards you.

You turned around to face him, "Yeah sure, I'm not enthusiastic about Hamlet anyway," you said getting up and going to get your jean jacket from your closet. You then grabbed your skateboard and hopped out the window after Marty.

Marty caught you by the waist and put his forehead to yours, making you giggle like an idiot. "We should go now, before my parents notice I'm gone," you said. Marty quickly kissed you on the lips and then pulled away.

You and him rode your skateboards to the carnival and hid your skateboards under the bushes. Marty took your hand and you leaned on his shoulder as you walked into the carnival.

"What do you want to do first?" Marty asked, looking around the carnival like a wide eyed child. You looked around as well and saw the Ferris Wheel.

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel," you said, pointing up to the ride. Marty nodded and led you to the ticket booth. He bought you and him tickets to ride the Ferris Wheel and you waited in line.

When it was your turn you got on an the ride lifted you up into the sky. You could see all of Hill Valley. The town square, the clock tower, blue bird motel, twin pines mall, Doc's garage, and even the Burger King that Marty's brother worked at.

"The view is beautiful," you said, turning to Marty who was just staring at you in awe.

"It is," he agreed, looking at you. You playfully nudged him and he wrapped you in his arms, then kissing you on the forehead.

"What do you think Doc has been working on this fall, he's been gone for what seems like forever," You joked.

Marty just shrugged, "I don't know. People think he's crazy but he's pretty smart. Where ever he is, I hope he knows what he's doing," he replied.

You hummed in response, admiring the town that wasn't too small or too big. It was just right because it had Marty. You were falling in love.

You didn't know it, but he was too.