1985A part 1

SONG CHOICE
Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis Presley

 AFTER seeing your future self, in your future home, and passing out, Marty carried you into the Delorean

AFTER seeing your future self, in your future home, and passing out, Marty carried you into the Delorean. Doc drove you and Marty back to 1985 and up to your home so that Marty could wake you up. Marty carried you out of the Delorean bridal style and gently laid you down on the porch swing.

He brushed the hair from your face, "Y/n, wake up. Please, wake up," he pleaded, worried. He hadn't told you how he felt about you, but now, seeing you passed out and put in danger in any way, he wanted to tell you he loved you.

"Marty, I should head back to my lab. Are you okay walking from here?" Doc said, knowing that Marty lived just across the street from you.

"Yeah, but I need to stay here until she wakes up," Marty said, sitting on the porch swing, near your feet. Doc gave Marty a sympathetic smile and went back to the Delorean to drive to his lab.

Marty wrapped his arms around himself, as the wind blew around. He looked at your house and noticed something odd, "I don't remember bar's being on those windows," he said out loud to himself.

He turned back to you to find you still asleep. Marty looked at your beautiful face and remembered all the fun times he and you had together, he didn't want to lose you. "Y/n, please wake up. Please," he pleaded, lightly shaking you.

"I don't want to lose you, I love you," he said, putting his hand to your forehead.

You then opened your eyes slowly, a little confused as to where you were, "Where am I?" you asked sitting up. A smile and look of worry came to Marty's face as you sat up.

"Are you okay?" he immediately asked in response. You rubbed your eyes and looked at Marty, "Yeah, just a little dizzy. What happened to my parent's windows?" You asked pointing to the bars on the windows.

"No idea," Marty responded, turning to the window and then back to you. "Are you sure your okay? I was really worried," Marty said.

You smiled at him and scooted closer, "I'm sure," you replied, thinking it was really sweet.
It was obvious that he was worried. To be perfectly honest, you had never seen him so worried before in his life.

Marty still looked worried, so you put your hand to his forehead, "Marty, I'm okay. I'm with you," you said.

Marty took your hand and looked at you seriously, "Y/n, there is something I have to tell you. I've been wanting to tell you for a long time and seeing you in harm's way just made me want to tell you more." he said. You nodded in response, as he continued to speak.

"Y/n, I love you," he said, looking into your eyes. Your breath hitched as he said those three beautiful words.

You didn't know why you weren't responding, maybe you were in shock, you didn't know. You did love Marty. In fact, you probably loved him more than he could ever love you.

"Y/n say something, you're scaring me," Marty said, noticing your blank expression. You squeezed Marty's hand reassuringly, "I love too, Marty," you responded.

Marty let go of your hand and cupped your cheek, lovingly. You both leaned in and kissed. You pulled Marty closer to you. As the kiss became more passionate you both pulled away, hearing loud gunshots.

You ducked into Marty's chest as he protectively wrapped his arms around you, also ducking. The gunshots stopped and you both pulled away. You looked at each other in shock.

"What the hell was that?" You asked, looking around you and Marty's neighborhood.

A/n- wow! my mind really said drama
oh whatever, I'm excited for this imagine, I really don't care how dramatic I make it. ✌️😂 stay tuned for part two, tbh idk how many parts there will be
Love y'all ❤️❤️