Chapter 2

Here's Chapter Two!

Hope You Like It!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Opened my eye just to regret doing It so fast. The sun was shining and all that bright light hit my eyes making me groan in pain. This time when I opened my eye's I made sure that I opened them slowly. So that they could adjust and get use to the brightness of the suns rays reflecting around the bright yellow walls of my room.

I laid there, eyes wide open thinking about what happened last night, which was the usual. I cried myself to sleep and I woke up even worse, sweating, heart racing and again crying all because that horrible dried filled scene of the two deaths that I calmed that terrible night .

What surprised me the most was that last night I only woke up in tears once. Usually I woke up three or if I'm lucky two time a night, but this time only once I woke up. I should be thankful that it only happened once but I know deep down inside I will never be able to forgive myself.

There was movement on the other side of the bed. The sheets were moving and then pulled off of me. After a few more second of movement there was a groan and then he puffed out air.

"Myra you awake?" he whispered from behind me.

"Yea I'm awake and you don't have to whisper, if I was asleep I wouldn't even hear you scream since I'm such a heavy sleeper." I said sitting on the edge of the bed making my feet touch the ground. It was true I was a heavy sleeper.

"Are you ok?" he asked leaning his head against the headboard and looking over at me.

"Yeah, I'm great" I said sarcastically trying to laugh about it but only fail to make the laughter sound real.

The floor was so cold but the air above was so warm and thick. The sun felt good against my bare skin as my brown hair keep falling in my face every time I pushed it back behind my ears. Just three more days and Anthony would be free from me and anywhere he wants to go with his mate. Well I guess that means the same for me.

"You need to stop that" he said his voice sounding serious.

"Stop what?" I said playing stupid. I knew exactly what he was talking about, but he should know that I won't learn anything from his little speech that he's about to give me and never will.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" he said getting very mad. "You need to stop beating yourself up for something that you didn't do! God said their time was up, you didn't kill them. What part don't you understand?" he said trying to keep his voice at a minimum level.

"Well your out of luck because it is my fault and I will never forgive myself for what I've done. So you might as well just stop right their because no one is going to change my mind about what I caused." I said lowly as I got up and left the room only so he could follow me.

"Maybe in a couple of days when you find your mate in the woods he might be able to change your mind about how you see thing because clearly the way you see things, it's not right."