Chapter 20

This is dedicated to xcheer4cookies3x because today is her birthday and I LOVEZ HER!!! Happy Birthday Karli!!! She such a good supporter in all of my stories and I can't be happier for it! :) P.S. I love eating gummies from your house. They're de-lish! Yum! 

Ok on with the story-------chapter 20!!!

Jessie’s P.O.V.

“Where would she go?! I mean where will she go if she’s not with her aunt or uncles?” I paced the room running my hands through my hair and panicking.

“ Jessie, she’s fine, just a little bit hurt.” Anthony told me trying to convince me. “ If she were hurt or something you’ll know through the bond.” 

I don’t get it. Why is he so clam? This is Anthony we’re talking about, the guy the a tempter issue. His sister runs away and haven’t called or anything in two days and he’s so clam. “ Aren’t you at least curious to where she is!” I yelled at him. He’s taking this way to easily. He looked at me and shock his head. 

I stop in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest. “ Why do I have a feeling you know where she is?” I asked him. He looked at me and frowned. “Jessie, I don’t know where she is exactly. She off our territory now.” 

“Well why aren’t you doing anything about it!” He looked at me funny before standing up. “One you better not talk to me like that again and two have it even cross your mind that she doesn’t want to be found-----by you.” 

“What do you mean she doesn’t want to be found by me?”

Anthony ran is hand through his hair and sigh. “ Look Jessie I’m not going to lie to you, I think that it’ll be good if your separated from her for a little while. You even said it---she was scared, more then likely she’s scared because of you.” Why would she be scared of me? I would never hurt her better yet lay a hand on her. 

“ Just give her him Jessie. She’ll come back on her own.” 

“How can you be so sure.” 

“ Do you trust her at all?” Anthony asked stopping near the door. What he said made me think back to one of her last words to me. “She thinks I don’t trust her.” I said more to myself then to Anthony. He didn’t say anything.

I shock my head. Wanting to find her and trusting her are two completely different things. I could deal with her not being here now. “ She close to her first shift. The most she has is a couple of days, five days top before she shift. She needs me with her when it happens and school is starting in a week.”

“ She knows she starting school next week and she knows that she might change any day now but it’s her decision if she will come back or not.” Is he really trying to get me mad because I though we were over fighting with each other. 

“ I don’t care what any of you say I’m going to find her and I’m starting now.” I stormed out of the room and into the hall. From behind me I could hear Anthony say “ Try me I wont get in your way.”

I ran down stair and looked for Hector and Emmanuel. Maybe even Danielle could help too. I found Hector in the pool and told him to get changed. Next I found Emmanuel in the living room with a girl named Katrina. 

“Manny we’re going out.” He didn’t have time to answer before I left the room looking for Danielle. I had this feeling in my gut that something was wrong and it wasn’t me. I stopped outside Danielle’s room ready to knock but stopped when I heard hushed voices. 

“ Sorry Riley. He’s my brother and I want to see him happy. Have you seen him these past two days with out her?”

They were quiet and I thought they could smell me at the door but then their voice continued. “ Myra is going to kill us.” Riley mumbled under her breathe. I knocked on the door and they went quiet.