Chapter 5

Chapter 5

--------------------------------------------------

"Myra, Time To Wake Up" a soft whisper whispered in my ear.

I Groaned, and rolled over to my side. I hated being woken up in the mornings. It's summer! Why am I Being woken up in the morning in the summer?!

"Myra, if you don't wake up you wont get your surprise!" The same whisper whispered in my ear.

I didn't reasoned and that's when I regretted not waking up.

"Myra! Get Up!" The voice yelled making my ear drums hurt. I opened my eyes to see Riley sitting on my bed looking down at me with a smile played on her lips.

"Look who's finally up!" she said in a cheerful voice.

"Yup I'm wide awake now that you permanently damaged my ear drums. I wouldn't be surprise If I were death right now." I said sarcastically. "Thanks Riley"

"I would of thought that you were death already. You don't know how many times I tried to get you up in the past five minutes. That's how heavy of a sleeper you are." she said getting off the bed and walking to my closet.

Today was the day before the full moon ceremony. Witch means that everyone will be finding their mate tomorrow night, including me. All day yesterday Riley keep talking about how she wanted her mate to be cute and handsome., and how she wanted lots of kids. She's clueless when it comes to the fact of guessing who he is.

As for me, I'm totally clueless too. So clueless that I'm starting to think that I don't have a mate. I mean If I did have a mate wouldn't you think he would of showed a sigh? Or maybe I do have a mate but he just does want me, because I'm a disturbing people to look at or to talk to or to even both.

Or maybe he know about how I killed my parents and thinks that I would probably try to kill him, just as I killed them. Talking about the death of my parents, I just noticed that last night when I had the dream/ memory that I had every night, it's was different. The past two night the dream would start the same and then end off the same. It would start off as me in the car with my parents and then would always end at me in Jesse arms crying, then blacking out.

I don't know why but I did take the advice that Anthony told he to do. 'To stay away from him.' but It felt wrong. The last time I saw him was when I slammed the door in his face the day I meet him. A sad feeling washed over me suddenly but I didn't know what it meant. I decided to shrug it off and see what Riley was doing in my closet.

She was going through my close as if she was trying to find something pacific. And when It look like she wasn't pleased with the thing she pulled off the rack, she would throw it behind he shoulder and keep going through the rack of close until she found something that caught her eye, but once again through it behind he shoulder.

"What are you looking for Riley" I said as I started to collect the close that she dropped on the floor behind her.

"I'm looking for a dress." she said throwing a shirt over her shoulder and making it land on my head as I tripped over a stake of close on the floor.

"Why are you looking for a dress Riley? Your making a mess in my closet." I said trying to gather all the close in one big pile before she could throw it behind her shoulders. But failed as she once again throw more close behind her making it land on my head again.

"Because you and I, sweetie. We are going to a party." she said with a huge smile on her face as she turned back to the rack and throw more close off it.

"Riley, no! You know how I fell about parties!" I wined to her, giving up on trying to catch all the close she throw off their hangers.

"Come on Myra, trust me you won't regret." she said as she continued to go through my closet.