Chapter 25

This is a long chapter! Hope you like :)

Myra's P.O.V.'

Today's the day. The day that the current Alpha and Beta couples step down from their spots so that new one's could take charge. All of this is happening today and I can't be more excited or nervous than this.

Over the last month Cole has moved into the pack house, Leo has been attempting on having a date with Danielle but keep on failing. Hector---he's still himself, Riley and I have been doing a lot more stuff around the pack house since we're going to be the next ladies in charge. Anthony and Jessie been meeting with nearby pack and Katrina and Emmanuel are still cuter than ever.

A lot of stuff didn't happen as you could see, the only thing that pretty much change drastically is Riley baby bump. Since werewolves only carry babies for seven months she'll be having a baby in four months. Meaning that she'll be a mom in February. She's going to be such a great mom.

Right now I should be down stairs with everyone but I feel like I have to me alone to think thing through for a little while. Jessie's parent are going to be here any minute, but I don't know how I'm going to tell them this. I don’t want them sleeping at Jessie house because---well I want tonight to be the night Jessie and I complete the mating process.

I haven't noticed I a month ago but now I do notice it. I'm causing him physical pain, but Jessie being the most awesome mate ever didn't complain about the pain, he didn't even hint at it. I know, I learned this in school when I was in 10th grade but that was a while ago and I never payed attention in that class.

You want to know who told me that I'm causing him pain? Yup, you guessed it! Cole. Cole told me that Jessie told everyone not to tell me about him being in pain, but Cole let it slip. Yeah, Cole has a big  mouth. That why, he's my friend. He tells me everything.

Well anyways, right now I should be mad at Jessie again for hiding something from me right? But, no for two reason though.  One, I can't stay mad at him for long and two I want to surprise him with tonight. Today is his day to shine, he's going to be the new Beta.

"Myra, there you are!" turning around from the window I came face to face with Holly. She had a great big smile on her face the would put the sun to shame. " Hi, Holly," better now than ever.

"Umm, I know you just came here and all, but can I ask you to  do me a favor?" With every word my heart rate picked up at just the thought of what I wanted. I was both excited but nervous at the same time. For God sake, I'm a virgin!

Holly looked at my worried face and pulled my hand away from my hair. " Of course what is it?" she asked. This was defiantly easier in my mind, then it is right now. " W-would you mind if you and Reese stay in the pack house tonight?"

She looked confused but nodded anyways, "sure, but why?". A blush quickly took its place on my face by her words. " I think I'm ready," she still looked confused but after a minute of thinking her face lit up again. " Oh, my God sweetie. Your gonna---" "Yes!" I really don't want her to finish that.

"You’re going to what?" Both Holly and I turned on our heels surprised to see Jessie standing at the door with his father him. "Hi, Reese." I said trying to change the conversation. I walked over to the door and went around him to huge his father.

" Hi, Myra. That was a lovely way to change the subject at hand," he said winking and then hugging me back. "You guys are far to noise," Holly said saving me from embarrassment. "Reese don't you think we should stay here tonight?" Holly asked her husband.

She didn't give him time to answer before she spoke again. " Since we were thinking about moving over to this pack since all our children are here. I think it'll be a lovely idea if we were to stay here over night and get to know some people in the pack." Wow, this lady was good with words.