Chapter 16

It's been a while but yes! It's finally here! Never Say Never Chapter 16! Whoa! I think you all are going to like this chapter! Riley & Anthony are back! Danielle, Emmanuel & Hector are going nowhere anytime soon! & Jessie and Myra are still going slow! Well hope ya like it! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

I woke up to soft kisses placed on my lips that felt like I was in heaven. If it were up to me I wouldn't want this feeling to go away. The feeling that I was flouting on a could and smothered in paradise. But who was kissing me. Slowly I opened my eyes and the lips that felt so go on mine felt. I was starring into dark green calming eyes.

"Good morning cutie." he said before quickly peaking my lips again. He was hovering over me and his warm body felt good. I cracked a small smile before leaning up and quickly peaking him on the lips, whispering "Good morning to you too."

"You don't know how it feels when we kiss," He side pulling into his chest and digging his head in the croak of my neck where his mark was. I laughed at what he said. I knew exactly how he feels when he kisses me because I felt the same way. "Of course I know how you feel." I said closing my eyes.

He kissed me again. "Your not going back to sleep now." I said seriously. "Why not?" I asked. I'm still tired from staying up late last night and it's only like ten.

"Anthony and Riley are back and your brother wants to see us." he said. When he said Anthony's name it look like rage brusted throw is eyes as if he hated my brother. I don't blame him for not liking my brother but I didn't want it to be like this. " I don't want my mate and only brother not getting along. If only my brother was more comfortable about this whole mating thing.

Bringing my hand up to caress his face his features instantly soften. " I'm sure what ever he has to say tell us is important." he nobbed before climbing off the bed and pulling the covers off of me. "Yeah!"

" I'm taking this so that you won't fall back to sleep while I'm gone." he said throwing the covers over his shoulder and heading out the door. I could already hear Danielle, Emmanuel and Hector downstairs doing God know what.

Closing my eyes for one last time before getting off the bed and going down the hall to take a shower. I quickly took a shower and when I returned back to Jessie's room there was jeans, clean underwear and bra with a baby blue shirt on the bed waiting for me to wear. I quickly changed and up my hair up in a ponytail since it was wet and there really isn't anything I could do with it.

Going down stair walking into the kitchen I saw a scene I thought I would never see in my wildest dreams. Anthony was in the kitchen sitting at one of the three stoles. Sitting next to him was Hector and Emmanuel was making a sandwich on the other side of the counter. They were all talking to each other.

Jessie on the other hand looked annoyed and frustrated eating at the table with Danielle across from him and Riley next to her. As soon as I walked into the kitchen Riley shoot up from where she was and gave me a big hug. "I missed you so much!" she said squeezing me tighter.

" I missed you to Riley!" I said hugging her back. "You know what I feel so felt out of this." Danielle said getting up and joining in our little group hug. We all erupted into laughed, I don't know why but I guess it was a girls thing. "How was your trip?" I asked Riley and she had a huge smile on her face. " It was amazing." she said before Anthony cut us off.

"I guess your big brother don't get a hug?" he asked arms out waiting for me to hug him. " You know I can't forget about you!" I said hugging him.