Epilogue Chapter 1

(2 Years after Hands Off ends)

"Are you nervous?", Beca looked up from wringing her hands together to see her brother staring back at her.

"Nervous about what?", the smaller brunette smirked to mask the apprehension she was feeling deep down. Beca walked back over to check her tuxedo in the mirror once more, brushing off any dust from her pants and jacket.

"Well you might fall flat on your face going down the aisle", Derek sipped from his champagne flute, laughing with Jason next to him

"Well you might fall flat on your face going down the aisle", Derek sipped from his champagne flute, laughing with Jason next to him. "Or forget your words"

"I don't think I have to worry about that with the amount of times Posen made us rehearse all of that stuff", she rolled her eyes and turned around just as her toddler nephew, Noah, stumbled into her legs and the singer had to pick him up.

"She's a three time Grammy award winner idiot, so I'm sure she can remember her vows", Tom pushed the old high-school friend before walking over to straighten his son's smaller version of a tuxedo. "You do have your vows on you though right?", he whispered quieter this time as he glanced over at his sister.

"I won't need them", Beca shrugged her shoulders.

Noah started to wriggle around in the singer's arms so Beca placed him back down on the floor where he crawled away immediately to some toys that were left in the corner of the room. "You two get over here", Derek waved his hand over as Jason started to pour out a new round of drinks. "Here", he passed Beca a small tumbler with the amber coloured whiskey swirling around the bottom.

"Where's your maid of honour?", Jason smirked as he passed Tom his own drink now.

"Probably getting dragged from place to place by her wife to make sure everything is ready", Beca laughed with the three other guys just as the door to the room they were waiting in opened and the subject of conversation strutted in. "Speak of the devil and she will appear"

Aubrey rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms, stood by the side of Stacie who then quickly walked over to join in the toast of drinks. "You guys didn't do it without me did you?"

"No, not yet", Jason quickly grabbed another glass to pour the tall brunette a drink.

"Mitchell, I need you waiting at the end of the aisle in precisely 7 minutes", Aubrey looked down at her phone to check the time.

"Yeah, yeah", Beca waved her hand in the air, "I'll be there don't worry"

"If you're late then everything else-"

"Everything else has to be pushed back", Beca finished the blonde's sentence, glancing over to see the heated glare staring back at her as she smirked. "We've gone over this enough times for me to know where and what I need to do"

"Just don't be late", Aubrey grumbled under her breath as she spun on her heel to leave the room and go back to the bride's room.

Beca rolled her eyes once more as she turned back to face her own wedding party, "I thought we said you were going to get laid before the ceremony so that she wouldn't be this uptight", she mumbled to her best friend who sighed deeply.