Chapter 22: Mi Amor

Jazzy's POV:

We both sat down on the couch, deciding to watch a movie. Ant found a movie for us to watch and sat down, cuddling up beside me, where I was lying down. I laid my head on his lap as the movie started, relaxing. Over time, I drifted asleep.

Around 2am, I was awoken by a sharp pain in my stomach. Not again...

"OW- AHHH!" I yelled out, causing Anthony to shoot up.

"Jas, what's wrong?" Ant asked me, seeing me in pain.

"The-The pain is- AH- happening again-" I spit out, screaming.

"Shit. What do you want me to help with?"

"G-Go ge-UGH-get my pain killers in the cabinet in the bathroom. They should be in an-AH-orange bottle." He nodded and quickly rushed to the bathroom. I continued screaming out in agony and pain. The doctors said cramps were normal during pregnancy, but these definitely no normal cramps. Anthony soon returned with my medicine and a glass of water. I quickly drank the pill down with some water. Thankfully, the doctors prescribed me with some painkillers that work immediately, so it was only a matter of time until the pain stopped. I used that information to try my best to quiet down my screams, knowing that I wouldn't feel anything soon enough.

"Are you okay now?" Anthony asked after a few minutes of silence passed. I nodded and cuddled up to him.

"Do you need anything? Are you hungry? Tired? Thirsty?" He smothered. I giggled at the fact that he was simply worried about me and the baby.

"No baby, I'm okay," I said, causing him to relax. "Lets just go to bed." Ant stood up in front of me and picked me up bridal style, causing me to giggle, making Anthony laugh as he carried me to our bedroom. He laid me down on my side of the bed as we let out small fits of laughter.

"I love you Jas. Sleep well mi reina." I blushed while giving him a confused look.

"Oh, so now we're speaking spanish, huh?" I asked him, curious about what he said before.

"Mhm." (*cough, DRY, cough*)

"Teach me." I told him, scooting over to his side of the bed so he could slide under the covers right next to me, instead of walking all the way around.

"Okay," He started, soon telling me different spanish words that I would then have to repeat back to him and guess what they meant. This went on for half an hour, us enjoying having small moments like these.

"Buenas noches, mi amor..." He told me, brushing his hand through my curls. I looked at him, stuck on the sentence.

"I give up." I told him, curling up closer to his side.

"Good night, my love," he said. I blushed and pulled him into a kiss before laying my head on his chest and falling asleep.

-The Next Morning-

Anthony's POV:

I woke up early with the sun blazing through our bedroom window. As I looked down, I saw Jasmine lying on my chest, still asleep. I slowly stood up, careful not to wake her before walking into the kitchen. We needed groceries, so I decided I might as well go out and get some. I just threw on a hoodie since I was already wearing sweatpants, and walked over to Jasmine who was still asleep.

"Jas, I'm gonna run to the store real quick. Do you need anything?" I asked her, kneeling beside her and gently tapping her shoulder, causing her eyes to flicker open.

"Good morning baby," I told her, causing her to smile and lean in and give me a kiss.

"Hi," She blushed. Smiling back, I couldn't stop staring into her eyes. The more time I spent with her, the more I talked to her, the more I looked at her, I fell more and more in love. "Anthony? Hello? Earth to Anthony?!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm here," Jasmine giggled.

"Where were you lost?" She asked.

"In you." Jazzy gave me a serious look, eyes widening.

"ANTHONY-"

"OH MY GOD- NO, JAS- NOT LIKE THAT!" We both let out fits of laughter as we stared at each other.

"I'm sorry, for- that." I apologized.

She sat up and smiled, "It's okay, it was kinda funny." We giggled and sat beside her as she scooted over a bit. Jazzy cuddled closer to my chest. "What were you saying earlier?"

"That's not important right now, it's time for cuddles." She giggled as I held her tighter, only wanting to cuddle with her for the rest of my time under the sheets. I trailed kisses from the top of her head to her collarbone, using my hands to tickle her waist.

"Anthony- Ant, baby, stop!" She laughed out, from being tickled. I stopped, instead just holding her, chuckling alongside.

"You were saying something earlier," Jasmine said, playing with my hair as I hovered above her, using my elbows to prop me up, laying them down on either side of Jazzy's ears. I stared deep into her eyes, unable to look away. "Baby, hello?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I was lost in your beauty..." The two of us blushed at my words.

"You gotta stop doing that..." She said, brushing her hands through my curls, pulling my face down to kiss her, me kissing back immediately.

"I'm going to the grocery store, do you need anything?" I asked her, running my hands through her long curls, getting lost in her eyes once more.

"No, I'm all good." She smiled, noticing my dreamy gaze.

"Do you wanna come? I don't wanna leave you here all by yourself."

"Little baby here will keep me company," Jasmine said, looking underneath the covers, down at her stomach. "Go ahead love, I'll be okay here for a bit."

I rolled off of Jasmine and almost fell off the bed, causing her to laugh. Reaching down and kissing her, "I love you babe, I'll only be 30 minutes."

"I love you t- Oh my god." She paused.

"Jas, what's wrong? Is something wrong with the baby?" I questioned, concerned. She didn't respond, instead grabbing my hand and placing it on her stomach.

"Do you feel it? The baby?" She asked, smiling up at me.

"Are they kicking?" I grinned back, excited, her nodding in response. "I love you so much Jasmine, you know that?"

"I love you too Anthony. Both me and the baby." Jasmine responded, rubbing her stomach. Kissing her, I walked out the room, throwing on my shoes and grabbing the car keys, leaving the house.

-After Anthony gets back-

"Jas, babe! I'm back, and I grabbed donuts!" I yelled out, placing the donut box and bags of groceries on the kitchen counter. After a few seconds with no response, I called out once more. "Jazzy? You there? Baby?" Rushing into the bedroom from worry, I continued to call out for Jazzy.

"Jasmine, answer me ple-" I ran into the bedroom to see the bathroom light on with the door open. Looking around the room for Jazzy, I saw blood on the same spot where Jasmine was sitting. Oh no... Rushing into the bathroom, I found Jas sitting on the bathroom floor, crying. "Oh god, baby, what happened?"

She looked up at me, tears filled her eyes, as they streamed down her face. "A-Anthony... I-I l-lost... I lost the baby..."

1,170 words.

a/n

your welcome for the fluff <3

sorry for the ending-

love you guys <3

stay safe and wear a mask :)

I love you all sm like alskdfjlkafsj

thanks for reading my story, like it means so much alskjfdlkj

okay thats all, have a great day / night.

I love you <3

xoxo