Chapter 4: Caught

a/n um... a little more inappropriate, but nothing TECHNICALLY happens. (yet). this was originally going to be a fluffy chapter, till it started taking a turn towards a lemon. it isn't, but it's getting there.

He stood immediately when he saw me walking over, breaking his gaze from me, clearing his throat, and subtly covering his crotch area with his hand for a second. I begin to speed up my slow walk over as he does the same, eventually leaving us sprinting towards one another. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, as he pulled me into a tight hug. That hug could have lasted a lifetime, and it felt like it did. I nuzzled my face into his neck as he did the same to me. When we pulled our heads out of the other's neck, we just simply stared at each other for a little.

"That song made me feel some type of way," Ant said, smirking at me, causing me to let out a little giggle.

"Oh really?" He nodded, also giggling. His eyes then flickered down to my lips, and mine to his.

"C-Can I kiss you?" he stuttered. I nodded, pulling him into a passionate kiss, tightening my legs around his waist as our tongues wrestled. He fell back into one of the seats, our hands getting tangled in each other's hair. I straddled him, not pulling away until a minute later for each of us to take a breath, until we went back to each other. His kisses got rougher and even more passionate, as they slowly started trailing down my neck. I let out a faint moan as he shifted his hips underneath me. My hands started riding underneath his shirt, as his hands went down to my waist.

"Hey guys I just wanted to le- OH MY GOD!" Lin interrupted, covering his eyes and turning around. I quickly jumped off of Ant's lap, running a hand through my hair, making sure it wasn't messed up by our makeout session, as Ant's looked awkwardly down at the floor. "OH MY GOD I LITERALLY KNEW IT!" Lin screeched.

"SHHH! EVERYONE ELSE IS GONNA HEAR YOU!" I whisper yelled at Lin. He mouthed 'sorry' to us, giving us an apologetic look.

"We were gonna tell you once everyone left, but we got sorta... carried away." Ant told Lin, looking over at me with a flushed face. I smiled over at him as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I could tell. You guys were too busy swallowing each other to notice anything around you." Lin said, causing Ant and I to start laughing.

"He's not wrong..." Ant mumbled. I playfully punched his arm.

"We kinda wanted to keep this thing just between the three of us, because for starters, you're our boss and it would just cause more problems if we kept this from you. Also, if things don't end up working out for at least longer than a month, then we don't want the rest of the cast to make it a big deal and stuff, you know?" I told Lin, trying to get him to understand.

"That makes sense." Lin nodded.

"AW! I'm so happy you guys are together, you make a great couple." he whispered. Ant and I just smiled, staring into each other's eyes.

"Us too." Ant finished. I grabbed his hand, and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Oh yeah, I was coming out here to tell you that all of us are going out to get drinks after rehearsals if you guys wanna come. Unless you wanna finish fu-"

"We weren't going to sleep together in the theater. We aren't that stupid." I interrupted.

"Maybe you're not that stupid, but you sure as hell are that horny." Lin said, under his breath, even though he was still loud enough for both Ant and I to hear.

"Again... the man's not wrong," Ant said, looking over to me.

"ANTHONY!"

"What?!"

"I was not!"

"Mhm, your moaning earlier doesn't think so..." He finished, leaving me wide eyed, and Lin dying of laughter. I pouted as Ant walked over to me, laying a kiss on the top of my head as he pulled me by the waist closer to him.

I love this man. Wait- did I just say that I love Anthony. HOLY SHI-

672 words.

a/n

this chapter is a little shorter, so my bad. also, no lemons yet, but "just you wait... just you wait"... hehe hi grisell hehe. k bye.