Chapter 17: Little Headache

Anthony's POV

The next morning after the break in, Jazzy's house.

"Hey Jas-Jasmine? Where are you?" I ask, sitting up from the bed, looking around the room for Jasmine. Suddenly, I see her emerge from the bathroom, one hand resting on her head, the other on her hip as she walks over to the bed with bags still under her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little headache. I'm okay though. I ate a banana and had a tylenol so it should go away in a couple minutes." She replied to me, crawling back in bed beside me, cuddling up into my side and falling back asleep. Without even noticing, the two of us fell asleep, and when the two of us woke up, we both decided to go out for breakfast. We walked up to the coffee shop and got a seat since we didn't have work until a little later..

"What can I get you two?" The waiter asked, walking over to us.

"I'll get a coffee, black." I said, handing him the menu.

"How bout the little lady here? What can I get you, gorgeous?" He asked her, leaning closer to Jasmine.

She slightly scooted back and I grabbed her hand underneath the table.

"I-I'll um- yeah, I'll just get the same as he's having." She said, obviously uncomfortable.

"Great, I'll be right back with your coffees." The waiter finished, walking away with a wink for Jasmine. She shuddered.

"Jas, are you okay?" I asked her as soon as the waiter walked away.

"Yeah, that was just weird and brought back a lot of memories. But no, yeah I'm okay." Jazzy replied, squeezing my hand even tighter as I brought them up on the table.

We finished our coffee and walked over to the theater for work. Jasmine immediately ran over to Phillipa's dressing room and slammed the door shut, assumingly with Pippa and Renée already inside.

"She's in a rush," laughed Oak to Daveed and I as I walked into Oak and I's shared dressing room. I smirked at them and put my bag down as I sat down on the couch next to Daveed.

"You don't look like you've had a nice morning. Was it cause of the break-in?" Daveed said, looking at me.

"Jas has been acting weird lately and I don't know what it is. Last night she told me she had something important to tell me, but she hasn't mentioned it since." I spilled them, both of them sharing wide eyed glances at each other, then back at me.

"Ant... how has Jazzy been acting in the mornings?" Oak asked.

"What do you mean?" Confused, I looked at Oak as he rubbed circles on his temples.

"Like, has she been sick or anything like that? Like has she been in the bathroom in the mornings? Ya know..." Daveed answered.

"Actually... I have been waking up to her in the bathroom. But she always just says she has either a headache or a stomach ache." I replied. "Why? Is something wr- oh shit." I stopped mid sentence as Daveed and Oak shared knowing glances.

"You should talk to her Ant." Oak said, walking out of the room with Daveed. After a few seconds of letting my recent information settle and conjuring up a plan of what to say to Jas, I finally got up and walked over to the door of Pippa's dressing room.

Without knocking, I walked into Phillipa's dressing room to find Nae, Pippa, Emmy, Ari, Carleigh, Alysha, Hope, all sitting anxiously facing Jasmine who was standing in the door frame of the bathroom.

"Hey Jas, can we ta-" Everyone turned to me, including Jazzy, who had tears in her eyes. My eyes fell to the stick in her hand, as did hers, dropping the pregnancy test, causing it to fall to the floor.

"Anthony, I can explain-"

"Jasmine-"

Emmy cut us off, kneeling down, holding the stick.

"Guys... it's positive."

614 words.

a/n

your welcome :) sorry it took so long-

also i know this is super short but y'all needed answers and I need to write the next chapter ;>

okay.

also would y'all be cool with some demmy in this book? cause janthony and demmy are my otp's and demmy needs to be heard. so would y'all be cool if i give some demmy romance?

yes?

yes!

yay!!!

even if y'all said no I would've done it anyways cause demmy is e l i t e :>

mk so your welcome for this :D

now gn <3