Get, Set, Papped!

Hello people!!
OS se pehle ek baat,
Next part of this book will be the 50th part and I want it to be special! So I want you guys to leave some ideas!
It can be from inside bb, outside bb or some random OS but again it should be related to the original SidNaaz characters.

After thatt part, MAYBE I might end this book kyuki bohoooot lambi hogayi nahi? And then it might have become boring or not idk. Still confused so lets see what I'll do.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Now! After what happened in last two days I couldnt help but start writing a OS!

Mujhe abh uss song pe vishqas hone laga hai, dene wala jab bhi deta, deta chappar phaad ke!

I mean we're getting a song that means shooting together that means bts that means content aur content hi content hogaaa!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

So chaliye shuru karte hai,

Sidharth stood outside Shehnaaz's  flat thinking if he should ring the bell or use keys. Sana slept really late last night and must be sleeping.

He used the keys and walked innthe room unannounced. Luckily Sana was still asleep.

He was here to wake her up and take her home but lookibg at her sleep peacefully all ge could think is thoda sojaunga toh konsa jyada late hojayega.

He did exactly that and snuggled closer to her. She smiled in her sleep and pulled him closer in her arms.
"Good morning baby, aise roz uthayega na toh mai 4 baje bhi uth jaungi" she kissed his forehead.

"Haa mai bhi soch hi raha tha ki acting chodke alarm clock ban jau, what say?" he snikkered.

"Personal alarm clock" she laughed and sat up in bed.

"Vaise aaj tu kaafi jaldi uth gayi, itni light sleeper toh tu hai nahi" he said settling his head on her lap. And a reflex she threaded her fingers in his hair and started massaging it lightly. Nothing at all felt different.

"Neend nahi aarahi thi yaar. Woh school picnic jaane se pehle nahi hota tha? Vaise." she sighed.

"Gaana release hone  pe itna? Pehla gaana thodi hai."

"Sidharthh! Tujhe pata hai..." she said half whining half warning.

"Acha acha mujhe pata hai. Kya hogaya firr hum punjab jaarahe hai toh? Tu apne ghar jaarahi hai. Tu toh punjab ki hai na." he pulled her hand out from his hair and held it caressing it in between.

"Nahi, punjab mera hai... Mai punjab ki nahi hu." she said glum and he knew it affected her alot.

She was always so proud of being from her land, punjab and she didnt really much of love from her own land when she needed it the most. She expected the industry to come out and support her openly while she was in biggboss atleast for the fact that she was representing theur industry and their state proudly on a platform like that. She was Punjab ki katrina kaif, she was always rooted to punjab. Unfortunately, the industry there wasnt.

Sidharth got up from to faced her, he sat opposite her and held her hands in his.
"Shehnaaz dekh joh hona tha woh hogaya parr abh tu celebrity hai sab pasand karte hai tujhe. Tera fan base kuch badi actresses joh itne saal se iss industry mai hai unse bhi kayi bada hai."

"Mera mann uth gaya tha punjab se, biggboss ke time bhi kisine support tweet nahi kiya. Pata nahi abh vapis jaana kaisa hoga?"

"Haa chal hogaya woh. Mai batau kaisa hoga? Woh joh log the jisne tujhe kaam nahi diya aur jinhone tujhe support nahi kiya yaa firr woh media jinhone tere baare mai galat bola... Woh aaj tere saath ek photo khichvane ke liye, ek interview ke liye tere aae peeche ghumenge. Tune kamaya hai ye." he said and pulled her closer.