For life

Hey guys!! Hello!

So before all of this lets take a moment to acknowledge that we do make fun of Himanshi and all but we mean no harm to her. She has been tested positive for Covid-19 so lets all pray for her and all the others fighting it right now.

Alsooo this update is specially for one of my reader and a friend who wanted a update!
Le baby Saanjhh aagaya tera update and I hope you like it. Ye meri taraf se tere liye!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

So chaliyee shuru karte hai...

It had almost been more than a year Sidharth and Shehnaaz had seriously started dating each other and the yeas has been magical at the least. He hadnt been so happy in life since so long. It didnt take him long to understand that he needs her ro be forever.

He was now thinking of ways to propose her marriage. The first thing he did was buy a custom made ring for her.
(Bataungi bataungi... Ruko zara sabar karo...)

He was now getting cold feet so all he wanted to do now was talk to his mother about this.

"Maa..." he screamed as he saw her sitting on the sofa in the corner.

"Bol." she said still looking at the tv.

"Look here na..." he cribbed.

"Bol na, kaan se sunte hai."

"Dekh ke suno!" he huffed as he put his head in her lap and slept like that.

"Okay bol." she switched the tv off and diverted her attention towards her grown up baby.

"I am planning to propose her... You think its early? Mai jaldi kar raha hu kya? I mean humne toh bahar officially accept bhi nahi kiya hai..." he started it off already fretting.

"Shh... The only question is, Is she ready baccha? You should ask her first, I mean she is young abhi toh usne apna career shuru kiya hai...  Kya usko apni life mai ye step lena hai abhi?" she explained and he nodded in agreement.

"Mai usse directly kaise puchu." he sajd confused.

"Toh indirectly puch le na." she said like it was no big deal.

"What is indirectly puchna maa, uske saath jaake kya bournvita quiz contest khelu? Ki samajh hypothetically kisne kisiko propose kiya toh tera kya javab hoga?" he sighed as he got up from his place to face her.

"Bass isiliye auratein emotionally aur mentally ladko se jyada superior hoti hai... Tumhe baato baato mai kaise baat nikalni hai aata hi nahi hai." she sighed.
(Maano ya na maano parr ladkiya inn maamle mai birbal ki naani hoti hai. Tum naam puvhte reh jaoge aur woh yun hi uski kundli nikalva legi.)

"Maa yaar!" he cried.

"Arre just generally baat kar na usse, vaise bhi tum dono random baatein karne mai expert ho! Samajh agar hum 30 saal baad mile, 10 saal baad mile blah blah." she laughed and he knew she was in the mood tp tease him and mind you she was dangerous in that phase.

(Tell me about it! My mother tongue id basically sarcasm because my mother speaks pure fluent sarcasm. I could understand aarcasm even before I knew about it or could spell it!)

"Maa please!" he blushed.

"What? Its cute!" she laughed.

"Acha on a serious note... Kya aap hum dono ke liye... I mean uske liye..." he almost didnt know how to put it and he himself knew it was a stupid question.

His mom would trade him in exchange of shehnaaz for free without any secind thoughts! He can bet.

"Sid ye kya sawal hai? Mere liye toh a woh beti jaisi bhi nahi hai woh beti hi hai... Meri davaiya, mera pura schedule usse yaad rehta hai... Tu aaye na aaye hafte mai ek baar zaroor mere saath dinner karti hai firr movies dekhti hai, raat ko bohot saari baatein karti hai. Woh sirf tujhe hi nahi mujhe bhi khushi deti hai" she spoke about her with utmost love.