The night after BB

I have literally wrote this in super fast speed because I wanted to give you all the update today!
Also shilpi87 mai paapi nahi hu baby, le de di update😂😂

I had put a update in the afternoon about some stupid abuser. Thats one of the messages I get alot of times. I was legit going to stop writing on this account after that.

But thankgod I put that update. Itnee pyaare ho tumlog! I was quite upset so mai update karke sogayi  (kyuki quarantine mai abh aur kya hi kar sakte hai) and I woke up to these beautiful comments you all have written. I was very overwhelmed to even answer all of them.

I really didnt expect so much love, honestly. You guys are the best.

Also maine socha, jab SidNaaz haters ko bhao nahi de rahe toh mai kyu du? Jaye bhaad mai sab! Mai toh likhungi apni stories.

Aur ab meri bakwaas ko lagaam dete hue... Chaliye shuru karte hai!

Biggboss was just over Sidharth had finally won the most successful season of biggboss history ever. From all the contestants, only one soul other than Sidharth was genuinely and fully happy that he had won which goes without mentioning, Shehnaaz Gill.

She did get a chance to congratulate Sidharth when she was called on stage but after that Sidharth got busy with interviews.

Sidharth moved ahead in the towards the crowd and within minutes she saw him getting surrounded by people and just like that he disappeared into the crowd.

Unknowingly her eyes watered and reason unknown. When she saw him walk in the crowd her heart saw it as him getting lost in the crowd of life and not meeting her again. Indeed, golden days of her life, her biggboss days are over.

You know that feeling when you have hated getting up and going to school all your life, but then that one last day comes where you have to get seperated from your friends, your school forever? Where you realise its time you walk into the real world, with real struggles? That feeling of losing something? That feeling of emptiness? Yes that, that was what she was feeling at the moment.
(Last day of school is the most heartbreaking guys💔 Anyone who is still in school, enjoy!)

"Ma'am, aap Sidharth se pyar karti ho parr that is a one sided love, aap kaafi obsessed thi Sidharth se. Ispe aap kya kehna chahengi?" the reporter asked.

Shehnaaz was dumbfounded by the question. So people thought she is a obsessive one sided lover?
"Uh woh... Abhi toh hum bahar aaye hai. Woh mera bohot acha dost hai, usne bohot sambhala hai mujhe gharke andar." she smiled as she dodged the question successfully.

She clearly credited Sidharth for making her strong in the game. But one question running in her mind, where is he?

She gave her small interviews and was back to her vanity. Alot of questions were thrown to her as expected, about one sided love, her hitting herself, Sidharth, paras, entertainment and all. She was overwhelmed by all the love she had got but that one sided tag still bugged her.

She opened her phone and saw many notifications, it will tale her a while to get acquainted witj her old mate again after 5 long months.

The first thing she saw was live interview of Sidharth.

She praised her bang on timing as the interviewer asked him about his relation with her.

She boiled with anger as he said Shehnaaz was child like and hence he loved spendibg time with her.

"Really? Child like! Aji ghanta child, konse child ke saath lipta chipti hoti hai zara bataiyo?"she spoke out loud as if talking to him through the interview. Later she realised how stupid it was.