Kaali ka roop

Hey guys! I am so fucking done with 2020.
Does anyone know where the skip button is?

The year has become toxic and frustrating! So guys lets just pray for each other, for the world!

I pray for all those who are reading this and for the world. Let this pandemic end and situations normalise. I am dobe with listening to how many people died everyday. Stay safe and in the house! Amen.

Abh its so frustrating toh I thought thoda fun wala OS rakhte hai. Agar koi bhi ispe thoda bhi hassa toh I achieve what I tried to!

Also mujhe pata hai how much we all hate Paras, Mahira, vagera vagera... But just for this OS, unko thoda positive and fun dikhate hai? Thoda jhel lete hai unko?

Okay so chaliye shuru karte hai!!

Sana was back from her shoot for a song. It was a light day for her, she just had some close up shots remaining and she was done.

She had directly come to Sid's place because thats where she stayed most of the times and then they had a dinner party.

The lift opened and she walked in, as soon as she did,
"Oyee Sana rukk, mai bhi aayi." Mahira called her.

She stopped the door from closing and waited for mahira.

"Tu yaha? Tu toh direct aane wali thi na?" she laughed at her panting form.

"Paras yahi hai Sid ke ghar toh maine socha firr mai bhi yahi aajati hu. Saath hi chalenge." she laughed.

Yes it had been a while SidNaaz were on really good terms with Pahira. 
(Mere version wale... Fiction hai, isme ache hai dono.)

Shockingly Sana and Mahira bonded immediately and behaved almost like best friends.

(Honest confession-
I was shipping Mahira and Shehnaaz during the one week Paras and Sid were not in the house!
I still say, Mahira buri nahi hai bass manipulated hai.
I said what I said.)

They reached the flat, sana had spare keys so she never used the bell.

They entered to find the house strangely silent, where were the boys?

They peeped in the room to find Sid sleeping on his bed and Paras sleeping on the bean bag wuth his phone on his face.

Both of them laughed softly at both of them.

"Sidharth ko toh vaise bhi sona tha, kal raat bhi kaha soya tha bichara." she said casually.

"Kyu? Kal raat kyu nahi soya tha Sana... Aisa kya hua kal raat?" she teased.

"Arre... Woh... Macchar bohot aagaye the gharme. Toh neend nahi aayi thikse." she said immediately fumbling.

"Haa woh dikh raha hai... Kaafi bade bade macchar nahi the?" she took her finger to the hickey that Sana was hiding with her scarf.

"Chuo kar kamini... Jaise ki tu aur paras toh satsang karte ho." she laughed.

"Oyee mai apne ghar thi kal, hum toh raat ko video call pe the... Isiliye sogaya hoga." she chided.

They both call called sid and paras multiple times to wake them up but they didnt.

"Oye sunna mujhe na ek mast idea aaya hai..." she said immediately and sana was definitely interested.

She whispered her idea in Sana's ears and she got excited. They both took their positions near their respective boys.

1...2...3... mahira gave her the countdown.