Welcoming the ex -2

I want each and everyone to please leave their reactions. Trust me it took me hell lot of time to put this story together as it is a very difficult story to write as well.

Some comments said that I am not making my story funny anymore but that is because the concept isnt sonething where I can fit fun. I do try my best but you will have to adjust with this one please.

So here you go!

Sid was highly disturbed to be standing there. His thoughts were a mess, he himself didnt know why was this feeling. All he could feel at that moment was BETRAYAL. But why betrayal? What was their relation even? Who was he to her? Just a friend? And why is he bothered by the fact, that her ex boyfriend wants her back. Sid was mature enough to differentiate between plain protectiveness, jealousy and  possesiveness.

He walked back to sleep forgetting for what he had actually gotten up for. He was lying there with his eyes closed for about half an hour and then he could feel her enter the room. She came back on the bed and he could hear small sobs.

As sana lied down he was expecting her to cuddle to him and go to sleep.
(Excuse me? Bhaisaab abhi toh bola tha you live your life and I will live mine. Claps for flipper.)

As expected he could feel her hovering over his chest about to keep her head. Suddenly she raised her head again thinking about something, she touched his hand and kissed it lightly making sure not to wake up the already awake Sidharth.
"Sorry" she whispered and slept back turning her face to the other side.

Sidharth was very confused at what just happened,
overthinking alert
"Did she... Accept his proposal and thats why she wants to stay away from me? I mean that guy just told her so and she listened to him? Joh yeh kaha karti thi ki tere bina neend nahi aati mujhe woh dusri taraf palat ke sogayi? Wah." he huffed.

In the Morning
After the morning alarm SidNaaz were both up but unlike everyday Sana wasnt dancing. She was sitting straight up on the bed with Sidharth. Both of them wanted to start a conversation but none of them could.

Sidharth was getting up but Sana held her hand.
"Mat jaa..." She said innocently like a baby.

"Aur kya karu ruk ke?" Sid said nonchalantly.

"Mere paas baith, baatein kari chal mere se. Energy milti hai mujhe." she tried to sound as normal as she could. She held his hand tightly.

Sidharth was in a dilemma of what was happening. She didnt sound fake, her words were full of love. But then what about the conversation he heard yesterday?

"Sana, meri madat kar de kapde chunne mai" Jahan asked or lets say ordered.

"Meri tabiyat thik nahi hai, mai nahi uthna chahti. Bahar bohot log hai unse puch le." she said rolling her eyes.

That was it for Sidharth, he was sick and tired of Jahan interrupting their talks.

"Moti tu itna bhav kyu khati hai?" he laughed.

She ignored his statement.
"Acha sunn, tere se kuch baat karni hai zara bahar chalna."

"Yeh kya baar baar baat karni hai? Mujhe nahi karni koi baat abhi Jahan." she was getting irritated. 

"Tu janti hai mai yahi bolne lagunga aur mai itna toh janta hu ki tu humari personal baatein KISIKE saamne karna nahi chahegi. Yaha tere dost ke saamne shuru hojau? Washroom area mai chal." he smirked.

Sidharth did not miss the obvious look towards him and changing expressions of Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz was usually a open book full of life and innocence but today she was difficult to read. All her actions conveyed so many different things and yet none was clear, atleast to him.