Treasure Hunt

I KNOW, I KNOW I AM SUPER SUPER SUPER LATE! Yaar parr ajeeb dastan hai ye mai busy thi ab kya kare?

Aur naye short story ke baare mai updates mai apne account se karti hu toh please follow karke rakhlo so you get the updates.

And bass... Toh chaliye shuru karte hai!

Lockdown was over
Sidharth was sleeping peacefully as he had nothing lined up in the morning. He scrunched his eyes as sunlight directly fell on his face.
"Sana..." he extended his hand to not find her beside.

He rubbed his eyes open to check on her.
"Shehnaaz!" he yelled

He pulls out his phone from besude to call her, there was a sticky note stuck on its top.

# Chillana band kar, nahi hu gharpe mai. Bhul gaya? Nikal chuki hu mai.

"Fuck man!" he groaned in realisation.

Shehnaaz had her chacha chachi who lived in mumbai for wuite a few years now. They had invited her and shehbaz to stay over at their place for some time which obviously he hated so much.

But she had to go, how could she refuse? And thus she left!

"Toh mujhe batake jaana chahiye tha na..." he said as if talking to her and continued reading.

# Agar gussa karke hogaya ho toh reason padhle. Kal raat ko hum bohot late soye the, kyuki naa tu khud soya aur naa mujhe sone diya!

(Maybe she didnt mean that!🙄)

"Ye kisi aur ne padha toh pata nahi usko kya lagega ki hum kya kar rahe the." he laughed and looked at the ludo board they borrowed from his niece.

And well, she did not mean what you think. What happened is, they casually got into a ludo match and guess what? Shehnaaz won.

Maybe sid became a little competitive... Okay, very competitive and pulled the gane throughout the night until he won.
(And honestly we all can expect this from them😂😂)

# Aur tu itna cute lag raha tha ki mann hi nahi kiya tujhe uthane ka. Toh mai chali gayi.

He picked up the note below it,
# Also wipe you face baby, bade bade lipstick ke nishaan hai. Koi dekhega toh lagega shehnaaz ne fayda uthaya hai sidharth ka.

He wiped his forehead to find bright red lipstick marks.

She loved it, it was her favorite thing to do, marking him. You know when you put on some extra lipstick and you have to remove it so you use a tissue? No, thats not what shehnaaz does.

Apprently she puts on more lipstick deliberately and used him as her tissue to lessen the lipstick and mark him too!

"Call karta hu nautanki ko, ab tak toh pohoch hi gayi hogi..." he finally removes both of notes to find one more below.

# I would love to be the first thing you do, I mean call. Parr aalsi, pehle brush karle, nahale aur breakfast bhi rakha hai.

He smiled as he knew she hated talking to or basicakky doing anything before brushing.

He had brushed his teeth and freshened up,
"Baadme naha lunga, isko konsa pata chalega." he chuckled.

He walked to the breakfast table and there was his plate ready!

"Another note?" he rolled his eyes.

# Nahi, pehle nahana padega. Shehnaaz ko sab pata chalta hai.

"Whatever!" he chuckled and pulled the note off.

# RIGHT NOW!👀

"Okay finee! You win... Jaaraha hu mai." he went to have a bath and came back to his breakfast.