The Fight

So this is total imagination.

Sid and Sana are fighting over sid saving paras in the immunity task.
Sid told her to get out of his life and all about how I didnt want to get attached.
What if Sana was actually hurt? What if Sana decided to give up? What if Sana didnt patch up with him at night?

"Sana mujhe laga mai paras ko bachau toh maine bacha liya... Ab mai tujhe kuch nahi batane wala." sid said.

"Mai toh bol hi rahi hu, rashmi ki bhi elite club ki jacket le lete hai aur ye joh jail lage the usme mujhe aur Rashmi ko band kar dete hai. Vapis tujhe mauka denge kisiko kholne ka toh iss baar tu rashmi ko khol dio thike?
Kyuki Asim, Mahira, Paras, Arti in sab ko toh tu mere upar bachake priority de chuka hai toh firr sirf Rashmi ko kyu baaki rakha hai!" sana said angrily and left.

(I actually wanted sana to say this in the fight, parr khair koi ni. Pyaar joh karti hai sid se kaise bol degi😂)

When Sana came to sleep at night, sid was still not talking. She tried talking to him but he just ignored. Sana slept quitely on the other side.

Then when she hugged him he pushed her away and put pillows in between.

Sid knew he had hurt Sana but in his anger he felt everything justified.

"Sid..." sana tried to speak.

"Shehnaaz camera udhar hai, udhar jaake apna dukhda suna. Mujhe teri ye bakwaas nahi sunni. Mujhe toh tere se baat bhi nahi karni!" sid blasted on her.

"Thik hai. Tujhe lagta hai ki mai camera ke liye rehti hu tere saath? Toh khush hoja aaj ke baad na camera ke liye aur na kisi aur cheez ke liye tere saath rahungi. Vaise bhi mai kab tak tujhe safayi deti rahungi? Meri bhi bardasht ki ek hadd hai Sidharth.
Mujhe pata hai mai easy nahi hu handle karne ke liye aur ab mai tujhe irritate bhi karne lag padi hu. Mai bohot jyada emotionally attach hogayi thi tere se.
Aur ab mai bohot toot chuki hai, mere se ab ye nahi hoga.
Aur ab bass meri yahi wish karti hu ki kal mai yaha se nikal jau aur bahar jaake firr kisika muh bhi na dekhu. Vaise bhi tu mujhe hazaar baar bol chuka hai ki mai bahar jaake tujhe dekhunga bhi nahi, milunga nahi, baat nahi karunga toh shuruvaat abhi se kar dete hai."

From all that sana said the only thing that kept ringing in Sid's mind was emotionally attach hogayi thi... Her hogayi thi gave him chills. The lone thought of her getting over him, falling out of love with him or moving on scared him. He went numb when he saw sana walk to the washroom wiping her tears. He knew he had hurt her alot.

He did not expect sana to break down like she did. He calmed himself down by thinking that she said all that in heat of the moment and she will be back.

Later at night,
Sid had finally gotten some sleep but couldnt have peace because Sana wasnt there. He finally decided to hug her for his mental peace atleast but when he looked around he saw that his bed side was empty.
Sana vapis nahi aayi?

Sana wasnt on his side and what made him tensed was her pillow and blanket also was missing.

That hit his jealousy nerve, he couldnt imagine sana sleeping somewhere else with someone else. He always knew asim would be ready to pounce on that one chance he gets to make sana on his side. He first checked asim's bed side, but she wasnt there.

He ran a hand over his hair and walked to the washroom area. Sana wasnt even there in the washroom.

Now that made his tension rise and he was scared at where could she go? Finally when he was moving here and there he heard sana call him.

"Shh, Sidharth?" sana called him as she was sitting on the small elevated place in the living area.
(If u remember rashmi sat there with her niece in family round)