Chapter 4

Y/n 's POV

The first quidditch match of the season was Griffendor vs Slytherin Charlie had warned everyone that Slytherin do not play fair and that we need to watch out. The match was going great Griffendor was winning until I saw Marcus flint hit a bludger in Oliver's direction I don't know what happened but I raced to block Oliver from the bludger and I was falling off my broom the world went dark the last thing I remember was someone shouting my name "Y/N." And then nothing I couldn't move I couldn't see or hear anything.

Oliver's POV

I saw her fall I tried to catch her but I couldn't she hit the ground, I yelled her name I landed and raced over to her she wasn't moving she just laid there her head was bleeding I bent down next to her and started to cry I don't normally cry but just the thought of her being hurt because she tried to protect me she was taken off to the infirmary Griffendor won the game but that didn't matter all I wanted to do was see y/n. When I got to the infirmary she was still unconscious madam pompfrey told me she had broken 4 ribs and that she should wake up soon I sat by her bed side and I was not leaving until I knew she was okay. When I sat down I realised that she had no top on so I put my quidditch jumper over her in doing so I noticed that she had a bandage on her stomach with blood on it I sat down and held her hand I ended up drifting of to sleep thinking about the first time we meet and how beautiful I thought she was.

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a weight on my arm I looked over to see Oliver asleep on my arm holding my hand I also noticed that he had put his quidditch jumper over me I looked down to see the bandage madam pompfrey came over and said that I can go do I woke up Oliver he was a bit shocked to see me awake he turned around so I could put his quidditch jumper on he helped me get to the Griffendor common room as soon as I entered the weaslys ran up to me Charlie hugged me and said that everyone was worried and that his mum found out and was worried that really hurt myself he also told me that Slytherin got 50 points deducted because they purposely hit someone off there broom. Oliver looked a little worried about me when it was just me and Charlie he told me what happened after I was knocked off my broom how Oliver was at my side crying and how as soon as the match ended he ran to come see me
"I think he likes you I mean the way he looks at you he really has a thing for you." Charlie said with a smirk on his face.
"Charlie you know that I have liked him since first year but I don't know if he feels the same." I said with a little smile.
"I know but you need to tell him." Charlie said with a serious face. And with that you went up to your dorm to slip into a well deserved sleep.