Chapter 5

Time skip

It was Christmas time now everyone was excited some people were going home and some people were staying at hogwarts. Your dad had asked if you wanted to come home but you couldn't leave Oliver and the twins here by themselves since molly and Arthur were visiting bill. So you decided to spend Christmas with them at hogwarts you had bought everyone Christmas presents for the twins you got them some prank supplies for Charlie you got him a new book on dragons as he was fascinated with them and for Oliver you had bought him a new broom as his was starting to slow down.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes I looked out the window it was snowing a thick blanket of snow rested on the ground I climbed out of bed and rushed down to the commen room everyone was waiting for me.
"We were shouting for you but you never came out your room." Said Fred with a chuckle.
"Yeah we thought you were dead or something."George said trying to act serious. "You two should know by now that nothing comes between that girl and her sleep." Oliver said with a massive smile on his face everyone laughed it was nice just you and your friends not having to worry about school you decided everyone should open the presents you got them first.
" thank you for the prank stuff snap took all of are stuff off of us." The twins both shouted.
"Omg a new dragon book thank you this is amazing." Charlie said you could tell he would be reading it for the rest of the day the only one that was left was for Oliver.
"Y/n you didn't I can't expect this." He said with a serious look on his face.
"Oliver shut up I know that you need a new one no arguments your having it end of story." You said with a smile on your face.
"Thank you." He got up and hugged you everyone had opened there presents the twins got you some chocolate frogs Charlie got you some perfume that smelt like  vanilla the weasly boys went to the great hall it was just you and Oliver in the commen room.
"Thank you for the broom I got you something." He pulled out a little black box you opened it to see a locket you opened the locket to see a picture of you and Oliver in your quidditch uniform.
"Do you like it." He said with a worried expression On his face.
"Oliver I love it." You said with a smile.
You got up and gave him a hug you pulled away and kissed him on the cheek you then walked to the great hall.

Olives POV

She just kissed me on the cheek I couldn't believe it she left to go to the great hall I just stood there I put my hand up to where she had kissed me on my cheek.
She is so cute it's unbelievable the way she makes me have butterflies in my stomach the way she makes me speechless whenever I'm around her I can't help but smile she makes me happy there is no way to deny I am in love with y/n lupin.

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while I'm just really busy with school work so I will try to update when I can.💕