LXXI

"Wh-what do you mean?" I trailed off as I looked at the person who was beside me.

"He's doing fine... but he wants you to visit him, if you want," Namjoon spoke and I looked at him before exhaling.

"Where is he? What does that mean?" I asked again and he sighed deeply.

"He's already in the Land of the Dead. He wants to see you, for the last time," Namjoon explained and I looked at him before a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I-it can't be....," I said and he nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry... but it's really too late. If it weren't for Soobin to stab him like he's a psychopath or something," Namjoon said and I pursed my lips.

"I.... I don't know.... I feel like I'm not allowed in the Land of the Dead anymore," I said and he gave me a small smile.

"Miss the rope?" He asked.

THIRD PERSON POV

Seokjin looked up, no tears were in his eyes, he just looked up at the sky that was blended in pink and purple with orange and red. He didn't feel anything heavy, it's just that all those feelings are locked inside his heart and he didn't want to show anything sad that could trigger somebody.

He looked around, he bended his legs as he looked at the metal sign he was standing beside with, infront of him was a dirt trail filled with small little pebbles. He knew he was in the Land of the Dead, he requested Namjoon to send him there as soon as he dies.

And his lips curved up into a small smile as he looked up towards it.

FLASHBACK

Seokjin looked up at the sign that was beside him, and he smiled as he looked down at his watch.

2 PM

He looked at the red light that was now going to orange and now to green. He made his way to the crossing line in the road with other people. And his feet led him to the other side of the road.

He wore a blue vest over a white button up, a badge that displayed a umiversity on his right badge and he looked at his wristwatch from time to time as he turned a direction.

He walked inside as calmly as possible before stopping infront of a small building.

It had a playground built infront of it. A gate was protecting it along with the small building inside.

He looked at the gate before smiling brightly, looking at the mothers who were also waiting.

Then, they heard a small click and Seokjin's eyes widened as he heard the gate creak open.

The little children walked out as they ran towards their mothers, holding hands and wishing them on their day.

And Seokjin's eyes caught somebody.

A little girl, pigtails on her hair as she wore a checkered little dress and little white shoes. She wore her little backpacl as she smiled widely at Seokjin from the gate, and she waved at him

Seokjin looked back at the small child. And he waved back with a huge smile, then he spread his arm out wide. And the little girl giggled as she ran towards him, the distance getting shorter and shorter as the little girl made her way towards Seokjin as the sun sets.

END OF FLASHBACK

Aehye ran towards him, the distance shortening between them as the girl ran towards his open arms, tears rolling down Aehye's cheeks as she ran towards the man's open arms before throwing herself on him, her arms wrapped around his neck as a sob came out of her mouth.