LXXX

"Exorcist?"

"So.... you do know me," he whispered under his breath as his eyes glowed purple. He gritted his teeth as the grip around my neck became tighter, making it harder for me to breath.

"Wh-what do you want?!" I yelled under my breath, as I looked at his purple eyes.

"You're so pathetic, you know that? Why do you get to have a chance to redeem yourself? Why not me? Why not Namjoon or Hoseok? Why not Kai?" He asked as he stared at me.

"I was given a chance because I never had a chance in the first place. You're lucky... you get to have a chance by serving the Almighty, why not me? Nobody asks why do I never get a chance to redeem myself...," I replied as my breathing became more short.

"Have you ever felt what it's like to suffer in an enclosed space when you felt you could never get out? Have you ever felt being slaughtered to the bone? You never felt what I've been through... is it because... of that girl? The girl who I heard is destined to make you into a pure soul again?" He asked as he looked at me with rage.

"D-don't you.... ever talk about her... don't you ever hurt her! Don't you even touch her, she's innocent. And so what? You haven't heard of the thousand years of regret I had, you only heard half of my story, and that half is only the bad ones," I gritted out.

"Oh what if I will? Will you kill me? I can even make you disappear with a single chant," he smirked as I glared at him, anger rushing in my veins.

"Leave that girl out of your dirty mouth. Afterall, I don't know you.... I don't know your past life, I don't know what you did... why blame me?" I replied.

"Why would I? Unless.... you love her?" He asked as he stared at me again, and I looked at him before my eyes widened a bit.

"I...

....I-I don't..."

"As I said, pathetic," he whispered as I couldn't breathe air anymore, I tried to catch my breath as he continued to close the grip on my neck.

"Min Yoongi!"

I jolted my head to the direction to where the voice boomed from, and Yoongi turned behind, as his eyes widened.

There was a man dressed in black, his hair was silver and his eyes glowed yellow, and he looked at him as his hands formed into fists.

"Min Yoongi," he chanted again, and the grip around my neck started to become more loose, and I inhaled as I felt the air coming back into my body.

"Min. Yoon. Gi," he chanted thrice and Yoongi suddenly winced, his eyes closing as he dropped to the ground, trying his best to stand up.

Then that hit me.

When a grim reaper says your name thrice, you die.

For souls, they only grow weak, for they are already dead.

Yoongi stood up straight, as if nothing happened to him, his chest rising and falling as he looked at me, and he glared at me as a black smoke engulfed his body, and he disappeared.

"Yoongi, wait! He's gone again! He literally messed up!" He said as he looked at the figure that just left, leaving a black smoke behind and he sighed deeply before a black smoke also engulfed Namjoon, vanishing with Yoongi.

I reminisced the scenes that just happened, and I panted as I caught the air that my lungs lost.

But not until I felt my head hurt.

I clutched my head, that dizzy sensation coming back, as I looked around, and felt my skin tearing apart, my flesh breaking as I looked around.

And my eyes turned red.

-Land of the Dead-

THIRD PERSON POV

Seokjin walked inside the small café in the corner. He was with the other dead souls that were sent here. He was surprised that this Land of the Dead was like Seoul and New York mashed together into one place. It seemed like all the citizens didn't even know they were dead in the first place.

He walked to the cashier, and he ordered his favorite piece of cake.

The same cake he liked since that guy that gave him the exact same cake since his 13th birthday.

He paid for the order before walking towards the empty table, sitting myself down on the chair before looking out the window. There were different people out there, and it seemed normal.

He tapped his foot on the floor, and he looked back in the interior of the café. He looked around before he set his gaze on a figure.

Standing infront of him.

"Hey there, Seokjin....

....Have some ramen... we have a lot to catch up to."

-

AEHYE POV

I slipped on my blouse and my skinny jeans before looking at the time, I looked myself in the mirror as I retouched some of my light makeup.

I placed my wallet and my phone in my bag as I made my way downstairs.

I need to meet Taehyung at the park today.

And also... I needed to talk to him.

I made my way to the exit as I opened the door, and I walked outside before closing the door and locking it, and I walked to the gate, before entering the code and it beeped open.

I didn't bother to drive today, I wanted to spend time walking around with Taehyung, and a smile made it's way to my face.

I closed the gate and I walked outside of the alley and to the pedestrian lane, and looked both ways before crossing the road with other people, and I walked to the other side before making my way to the direction to where the park was.

Suddenly, I heard a small voice from an alley not too far from the park. And the park was at the other side of the road.

I walked towards the voice, curiousity filling me up as I made my way to where it was from.

"What the-"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote because Jin has turned 29 :D

Anyway, I'm not dead y'all. It's exam week here and you'd know it from my instagram story lol. Follow me there I'm always active and I reply to dms sometimes :)

And also, I'll start updating a lot since Christmas is coming and I want everyone to be happy despite the pandemic :)❤