XXIX

"AAAAHHHHHH!"

A pitchy scream welcomed my eardrums and I squinted at the loud noise. The villages jolted their bodies in surprise as they looked at the direction to where the scream came from.

"A thief! It's a thief!" The woman screeched.

"What thief?! Go find them!" One of the men said as they went in groups, running around the different directions of the village as they searched for the so-called thief.

Suddenly, a figure whooshed by, tugging on my arm as I spun in my spot, my eyes widened in surprise.

Then, I felt something.

Under my skirt.

I looked down slowly, my head spinning from the sudden tug and my eyes widened when I saw a huge lump there.

"Are they gone?" A small voice squeaked from under my skirt.

My jaw hung, my lungs starting to grab some air as I almost let out a scream. I grabbed a sharp intake of breath as I looked at this thief, or not just a thief, but a pervert infront of me.

"Shhh!! Shh! I'm sorry!" The voice said again, and it shuffled, waddling out of my skirt in a crouching position, wearing a blue hanbok.

"Y-you pervert! Thief! Thug!" I let out as I gritted my teeth, swallowing my scream that could almost end the whole Silla Dynasty.

As if it was an instinct, I immediately lifted my arm, my eyes burning in anger as I prepared to make a huge blow on him, until he can't wake up in, I don't know.... maybe when the dinosaurs come back to earth.

"Yah! Woman in purple hanbok!" A deep voice called, a chill ran down my spine as I slowly turned my head, my arm still preparing to aim for the pervert, but only to meet a middle-aged guy wearing the traditional hat with his arms crossed, he wore a different hanbok representing that he's a guard.

"You know it's against the rules to touch a man or a woman whom you are not related or close with, also against the Korean Etiquette," the man who was witnessing the scene said.

"Well, I.... uh... he touched me first!" I reasoned out as I pointed at the young man infront of me, still crouching down with his arms raised.

"You should've told the guards, come with me miss," he said as he gestured me to follow him.

"Wait!" The pervert said as he grabbed my shoulder,

And took my hand.

He intertwined his fingers with mine before staring at the guard and the other audience who had their eyes on me.

"Th-this....

... is my wife!"

My eyes widened and my jaw hung as I swiftly looked at him, and he had a straight face, he looked back at me before gritting his teeth, signalling me to shut up and play along.

"Ah yes! H-he's my husband," I said before giving them a forced smile, placing my other free hand on his chest before resting my head on it.

"So... that explains why you.... tried to slap him?" The elderly man asked as he looked at me to him.

"Well, as a wife herself, she's supposed to correct her husband. Ever heard of the saying, the husband is the head of the family but still makes mistakes so the wife needs to slap the shit out of him?" He said as he wriggled his eyebrows towards the guard.

"No?" The guard replied.

"Hm, no wonder your wife said your dick was small," he muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing, I meant it's because you can't read, oh look! Your shoelace is untied!" He said as he pointed at the his shoes.

"Where?!" He replied as he looked down only to meet his unshoelaced boots.

"Sike! Gotta blast!" The pervert yelled as he tugged me by the arm, his legs taking him farther from the village as fast as he can with me tagging along with him.

We kept running, beads of sweat forming on my forehead as I kept running and running with this unknown guy I never met. He kept tugging me to different directions I wasn't familiarized with.

"That woman is so ungrateful! She really had the guts to call me a thief when she clearly owes me stuff," he loudly said whilst running.

Suddenly, he abruptly stopped running, causing me lose my balance and fall backwards and landing on my butt.

"Ow!" I yelled as the pain from my butt sting, looking at the man as he swiftly scrambled towards me.

He offered his hand to me, waiting for me to take it. I huffed before standing on my own, furrowing my eyebrows as I looked at him with a sour glare.

"We didn't get to know each other's names!" He said as he gave me a cheerful smile, whilst pulling his hand back.

"Who are you, anyway?" I asked him.

"Oh, me? I'm Kim Taehyung! What's yours?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I'll give Oli London your number :)

Anyway, gotta bLast lol!

My brother recently got a skin allergy :( imma give him all my hugs even tho he's always annoying tf out of me but still i still love him :))