Stray kids helping/protecting minjee

Edited: (September 15, 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

You have said before that there are certain things you don't like wearing on stage

-chokers

-necklaces

-tight clothes

You don't like chokers because they can be uncomfortable

And you said you don't like necklaces because you just think they're unnecessary. They can get loose, fall, break etc. you just think they're unnecessary, especially when performing since you will be dancing a lot. Tight clothes,...you just don't feel comfortable wearing tight clothes, you don't really like how the look on you, you're also still a minor so you don't really like showing body. You know there's many idols who are around your age who are okay with it, but you personally are not.

You guys had an episode on weekly idol and staff had given you a red tight dress, it didn't show that much skin, it went half way to your thighs, and even had sleeves a bit. But you just didn't feel comfortable showing your body, especially since it was the two mc's that everyone didn't really like.

You guys did your intro and had to perform your guys' new song. (This was in miroh era)

While dancing you kept pulling down your dress since it would rise up.

Chan noticed that and didn't like it seeing you uncomfortable. After dancing you all sat down as you sat next to Chan

"Minjees still underage right?" An mc asked earning nods from you guys

"Wah...these kids now a days are wearing stuff like that, when I was younger if a girl wore that they weren't kids anymore you know?" The other mc said making you uncomfortable.

"Ah..is that so hah.." you nervously laughed

"Yes, but I see it's different now a days" he said looking at you.

You faked a smile but everyone could see how fake it was

"Do people your age really wear stuff like that minjee" they asked concerned

You nodded your head shrugging

"Um...I guess? Whatever makes them comfortable right" you shrugged fixing your dress pulling it down

"I guess so. But it seems so weird seeing young girls dress like that. It was usually older girls, 19-21 who dress like that back then, not young girls. If young girls wore that their parents would be so disappointed" they laughed as you and the boys all looked at each other. You showed a small fake smile to the boys to show them it was okay.

Throughout the episode the mc's would make comments on your outfit, they'd joke around and would say stories about how it was back then making you and the boys uncomfortable. Chan eventually took off his jacket and handed it to you. You took it placing it on your laps as chan helped make sure it covered all of your lap.

"Minjee really looks-" the mc got cut off

"She's a minor. I don't think she, us, nor the internet wants to see grown men make an underage girl uncomfortable. You Wouldn't Want the people watching this finally see how rude and disgusting you guys can sometimes be, right?" Chan asked looking at the mc's. Their face completely changed from a teasing one to a serious scared one, they bowed and in the end the episode wasn't aired on tv due to obvious reasons. Many stays were confused on why they would announce you guys would be on it, but then never air the episode. The staff got new mc's and stylist made sure not to give you an outfit like that this time.