Kingdom moments pt2

Edited: (September 18, 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

(Stage outfit for Ddu du ddu du bc I'm still not over this fUCKING ICONIC PERFORMANCE LIKE WHAT

(Stage outfit for Ddu du ddu du bc I'm still not over this fUCKING ICONIC PERFORMANCE LIKE WHAT. And yes ik this was a Kill This Love outfit but I wanted something that looked like this since skz had weapons and shit. Which by the way. Wtf mate. I wasn't ready for that either.)

In the opening, you and felix both talk.

"Oh hello." Felix smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you and you?" He smiled again.

"Hey what's going on- oh-?" You looked at the camera. "Hey there." You waved.

"I love this." Paniel laughed watching.

"How's it going? I'm great thanks." You smiled.

"Today, I think crazy's going to happen." Felix stood up.

"Oh..." you stood up and Felix rested his elbow on your shoulder.

"HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY HER TO DO THIS." Kevin asked watching Felix put his elbow on you.

"I think it's ready." You looked at Felix who smiled. You both sat back down and stretched your arms while the monitor spoke. You both then jumped off and landed on the stage where Minho said hit you with that ddu du ddu du.

Stays reactions:

"We got Minjee English 😭"

"Her Aussie accent is kinda going away🥺🥺"

"Her accents adorable someone help😭"

"I just know she was throwing hands when they told her to talk in Korean. She likes talking in English more so I bet she was so excited when she got to speak English on tv."

#2

After Minho and Jeongin sang their parts they all danced. You went to the train (?) set and sat down, getting ready for your turn.

"What you gon do when I come come through with that that uh, uh-huh." You stood up from the seat.

"What you gon do when I come come through with that that uh," you walked towards the camera.

"Uh-huh." Seungmin joined you on this part. He smirked at you slightly and you slightly smirked at the camera as well. Seungmin offered his hand and you took it before walking off camera.

"THEYRE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE. LOOK AT THAT?!!" Wooyoung yelled watching the performance.

"MY SHIP IS SAILING. LOOK AT THEM- AHHH." He jumped around as the others laughed.