Funny moments

Made a new chapter so you guys won't have to read the same 90 boring chapters 🥱 I actually made this months ago but it's been sitting in my drafts... thought it'd be time to finally post so you guys can see what I worked on while I was away... :D

Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

You, Felix and Seungmin were watching videos and the clip where Jeongin lifts up his shirt came up.

"WOOOOH!!!" You all cheered, laughing.

You laughed, clapping your hands.

"Cut, cut!!!" Seungmin joked as he covered your eyes. You and Felix laughed harder as you held onto the table.

"Okayyyy!!" You said, calming down as you all three giggled.

#2

"Next solo album?" The fan asked over call.

"Ohhh ummm..." you thought for a second before answering, "I'm not sure... I've been busy with the groups come back but I've actually been writing more songs that I think you guys will like."

"Oh really?" She asked, "what's it about?"

"I know you're recording this and it'll probably end up everywhere on Instagram but I'll say it anyways," you started as she laughed, you smiled and continued, "it's about everything that happened a while ago."

"Ahh. So will it be you basically flipping off the haters about you and Seungmin dating?" She asked.

"Maybeeee." You smiled as she laughed.

"Good to know good to know!" She smiled and you nodded with a smile.

#3

"GUYS I THINK I DID SOMETHING" you yelled over the phone on Marks instagrams Live.

"Oh my goddddd what did you do this time???" Mark, Johnny, jaehyun, Jay, Matthew and keeho all talked over each other, complaining.

"No look!!" You moved the camera to face you. You put on a fake lip ring and made them all gasp.

"NONO SHE DEFINITELY DID SOMETHING." Mark yelled as they all spoke over each other again.

"NO BECAUSE BADDY VIBESSSSS????" Keeho screamed as he slapped his hand over his mouth.

"SLAYYYYYYYY" Johnny yelled.

"should I pierce it." You asked, looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Um yes" They all said together.

You waited a bit but called the hair cut place after muting the guys.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could make an appointment for a lip piercing??" You asked the lady over the call.

"Yo is she actually doing it...?" Mark asked as he looked at everyone shocked.

"Someone take a video dude." Jaehyun laughed.

Jay laughed and began recording.

"Yes...yes... thank you! Does tomorrow work??" You asked, "ok. Yeah that'll do. Thank you!" You said before hanging up.

"DONE." You yelled.

"WOOOHHH FUCK THEM RULES BABY GIRL." Jaehyun yelled as you all laughed.

"Dude no what if I actually get scolded and kicked out the company." You gasped.