Special 1

Guys- I cant I was texting my "ex crush" (don't come at me Lowkey catching feelings again😭) and he usually always uses lowercase letters but I got him to use all caps 😩
He said sumth funny abt sumth that happened in my middle school (kinda like a dark joke) and I was like "LMFAOOO I GIGGLED😭😭" and he was like "GIGGLED NOW???"

OHSJANSKANKD save me.
Edited: (October 16, 2021)

Bold in english
Normal in korean

You woke up and looked at Seungmin who was still sleeping. You sighed and unlocked your phone, only to see Seungmin as your screen saved. You smiled and checked your phone to see the time.

1:43 am

You sighed and set it back down before your stomach grumbled.

"Ah...how are you hungry again?" You mumbled as you rubbed your 6 month pregnant belly.

Yep. Youre pregnant. Its been almost a two years since you married seungmin and you two are now having a baby.

- flash back-

You woke up one day feeling the urge to throw up. You quickly ran to the bathroom and crouched over the toilet.

"Min...? Where are you?" You heard seungmins sleepy voice. You then heard foot steps coming to you. "Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you feel bad?" He asked as he held your hair back.

You flushed the toilet after being done and he helped you up.

"Are you sick?" He asked worriedly.

"I don't know.." you mumbled, still tired. You went to the sink and sighed before rinsing your mouth out with water and mouth wash.

"Blegh." You made a disgusted face.

"Are you sick? Do you not feel well?" He asked, patting your back.

"Im okay. For now." You gave a small smile. He helped you walk back to the bed and you laid down again.

"Lay down. I'll make you breakfast so you can take medicine." He said before leaving. After about 30 minutes he came back with egg rolls and bean sprout soup.

"Here you go." He sat down next to you after helping you sit up. He picked up an egg roll and held it up to your mouth.

You smelled it before moving his hand away. "Why? You don't want it?" He asked, looking at you confused.

"It smells gross." You said.

"Gross...?" He tilted his head, sniffing it. "It smells like egg?"

"I don't like it." You shook your head. He sighed, setting it down, before holding up the bowl of soup.

"Does this one smell good?" He asked, holding it up to your nose.

You sniffed it and nodded.

He began to feed you before looking at you confused. "Throwing up...morning nausea...dont like the smell of egg...we did it 1 week ago..." he mumbled, "hey, don't you usually get your period like- 3 days ago?" He asked.

"...why?" You asked, looking at him.

"minjee-" he looked at you shocked. "Do you think you can be pregnant?"

"Pregnant?" You looked at him, "because i haven't gotten my period?" You asked.

"Well- no other reasons." He said.

"I mean- my period is kinda irregular...theres never really a specific day. Its always a surprise." You mumbled as you ate.

"But, do you think it's a possibility?" He asked.