Viral moments

I love making these moment chapters idk why bro
I just suddenly get ideas 😭😭

Bold in English

Normal in Korean

#1

At an award show you were all sitting and watching an idol perform. As he was singing, in the background they were showing groups and their members for votings.

They showed twice, BLACKPINK, red velvet, Astro, etc before they got to stray kids.

The pictures of all the members were smiling but your picture had been covered with red. (If an idols face is covered with red it means they want you to d*e I believe)

Idols were shocked as they didn't expect that to happen.

Your jaw slightly dropped as you glanced around.

"What the fuck?" Minho looked around angrily.

You closed your mouth as you saw idols all looking over at you worried. You looked up as you let out a small smile, almost like a smirk before getting up.

"I'm going." You said, looking at them before walking away.

Idols all looked at you shocked and worried as they saw you walk.

They showed idols faces who were all angry. They showed Irene, Beomgyu, Lisa, Jungkook, wonyoung, Jake, and showed ryujin.

"I'm leaving." Ryujin said getting up.

"We'll get in trouble." Chaeryeong mumbled.

"You think it's okay for them to do this? I don't care." Ryujin angrily spat out before walking away.

"Me too." Lia got up. "I'll check on Minjee."

Eventually many idols left which shocked the media as they didn't expect this to happen. Many idols even talked about it on lives saying it might've been rude to leave, but it was also unprofessional of Mnet do that.

(The BLACKPINK situation. Tbh it was so low for them to do that. I get something happened with Mnet and Yg but like... why the idols...??)

#2

You laughed as you quickly fixed your hair.

"Stray kids youre on." The staff said.

You all got ready before walking on the red carpet. Your dress was a white dress that had synched off the shoulder sleeves, a white belt around the waist, and later that night you also had a white blazer. (Bruh idek. Just pretend it's pretty please😔)
It had a slit down your right leg as well and your shoes were white heels with sparkles on it.

After the red carpet, many people trended your outfit as they thought it was really pretty. Fans even made comments on your small waist and said you looked very pretty :D (as they should)

 Fans even made comments on your small waist and said you looked very pretty :D (as they should)