Minjee and Chan's family moments

So to clarify, this 'series' won't be skz being a family, it's going to be Minjee and skz's real family moments. Idk how to explain it I hope you all know what i mean😭😭 these will mainly be short as well.

Bold in English

Normal in Korean

#1

Chan was doing a Chan's room and you had joined him this time.

"Our guest was supposed to come earlier, they're 20 minutes late..." Chan mumbled. Just then he heard a loud thump.

"OW MOTHER OF CHRIST JESUS OH MY GOD." You groaned. Chan laughed hearing you before getting up. "What's wrong?! You okay?!" He asked opening the door.

"Who LEAVES A GIANT BAG ON THE FLOOR AT THE ENTRANCE. WHATS EVEN IN THERE?! BRICKS?!" You yelled as you held onto your foot. "No!" He laughed at you.

"Sit down. Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly as you fake cried. "No, I'm just just being dramatic." You stoped fake crying as you sat down in front of the camera. "Wha-" he looked at you confused before the both of you started laughing.

"Okay. Introduce yourself." He gestured towards the camera. "Okayy. Hello everyone. It's Minjee nice to see you." You waved at the camera smiling. You guys continued to talk when Chan got a message from Hannah.

"Hannah texted." He said showing you his phone. You looked over before laughing as you read the message.

"NAIJAKMAKKAKMSKMSKMDKMSKMA TELL HER I LOVE HER😭" you laughed. "I LOVE YOU TOO" you made a big heart over your head as Chan laughed. "What about me?! I'm your brother and you completely ignore me!" Chan pouted.

"I'm just more likeable." You teased as you patted his shoulder. "Yah!" He looked at you as you laughed.

#2

Hannah posted a picture on Instagram and you had commented on it.

@iMout_JEE.skz So when's our wedding to be exact?

@hannah.bahng reply: @iMout_JEE.skz UM- CAN IT BE RN?? 😳😳😳

@iMout_JEE.skz reply: @Hannah.bahng the company doesn't allow me to take a break rn🙄🙄💔💔

@Hannah.bahng reply: @iMout_JEE.skz shawty got played😩😩✋🏼

#3

You guys had gone to Australia and this was when you guys met Chan's family.

When the door opened you all automatically bowed and greeted them smiling brightly. His parents hugged all of you but when it got to you his mom gasped.

"Minjee-ssi!!!" She smiled as she pulled you into a hug. You giggled as you hugged her back. "Hello! It's nice to meet you." You smiled. "Oh my god! You're adorable!" She squealed as you all laughed.

"Honey! Look! She's adorable right?!" She asked as Chan's dad agreed.

Once you all sat at the table as you all ate and talked, his mom spoke up.

"Minjee-ah." She called. "Ne?" You looked up from your food as you quickly cleared your throat. "How's it like living with channie there? Is he loud? Messy?" She asked.

"Ahh, he's not loud at all. He's mostly at the studio working but when we do have free time he isn't loud at all." You shook your head smiling. "He isnt messy either. He's the one who scolds us if we're messy." You explained.

"Ahhh that's good to know. Chan-ssi." His dad called out. "Hm?" Chan looked at him. "Take good care of them. Especially Minjee, I really like her." He whispered the last part but still loud enough for you all to hear. You all laughed as you blushed slightly. "Thank you." You giggled shyly.

When you were all about to leave his mom quickly stopped you. "I know this probably might be too much to ask for...but Hannah has a poster of you in her room and Lucas has a light stick, is it okay if you sign it? They both really like you. Obviously the boys too. you're their bias." She whispered the last part making you all giggle.

"Of course!" You nodded. She led you all to their rooms as his dad handed you a marker. You signed Hannah's poster and Lucas' light stick with a heart. "Here you go." You handed them back the marker.

"Thank you! They'll be really happy." She said as you smiled. "Of course! No problem" you smiled at her before you all left the house.

"Thank you for the meal!" You all bowed thanking them before leaving.

"Wah! Channie hyungs parents are so cool!" Jeongin squealed. "Right?! They're so fun!" Hyunjin nodded. "They're really kind too!" You added on as they all nodded.

"It seems like Minjees their bias." Changbin said as you all laughed. "Of course I am." You sassily replied as you flipped your hair earning laughs from them.

#4

Chan's mom had posted a picture of berry for her birthday and you were quick to comment on it.

@iMout_JEE.skz shes growing too fast😭😭😭😔😔 happy birthday berry!! Eat a lot of cake~~ 🥺 hehe ❤️❤️

@Jessicabahng reply: she is isnt she?🥺😭❤️

#5

You were filming a live and while talking you noticed a certain comment. The comment had said "Noona...I stole Hannah's phone to watch you go live! Hehe don't tell her!"

"Yesterday I had gone to- oh-! Oh! Lucas is watching!" You smiled brightly as you laughed. "Wahhh!" You gasped.

"Hello!" You waved at the camera. "How's everyone doing? Are you eating healthy?" You asked them. "Chan's gonna be happy. Should I get him?" You questioned before calling him.

"Hello?" Chan answered,

"Guess who's watching?" You asked.

"Mm..not sure. Who?" He asked confused.

"The Bang family." You replied earning a gasp.

"Really?! They're watching right now?!" He asked.

"Yeah. Lucas stole Hannah's phone to watch the live." You explained.

"Ahh hey Lucas!" Chan giggled. "You should give Hannah her phone back. She might get angry with you. You can both watch the live together."

"Wow look at you being all big brother." You teased. "Hey!" He yelled making you laugh.

"Lucas you know mum might scold you for taking Hannah's phone without her permission. Watch it with Hannah so she doesn't get mad." Chan recommended

"If you watch it with her she'll forgive you. She loves min!" Chan explained as you laughed.

"Lucas did you hear? Take it to Hannah so she can watch with!" You repeated as you giggled.

In the end Chan joined you on the live and you both fooled around while Hannah and Lucas watched you both😗

Total words: 1048

(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that☺️)