Chapter Twenty Three

WARNINGS: Delicious Shower Smut (Honestly, a lot of people read these fics for smut so is it really a warning?)

"It's like the sun came out

And the day is clear

My voice is just a whisper

Louder than the screams you hear."

~*~*~*~

HYDRA Safehouse. Berlin, Germany. May 2016.

Steam filled the bathroom, slowly obscuring the mirror. You braided your hair back before stepping into the shower. As you bathed, you reflected on the day's events. It felt as if a whole week had taken place in the past 16 hours. You had been chased out of the Bucharest safehouse, captured by War Machine and the CIA, flown to Berlin, interrogated by Sharon and Natasha, discovered a setup to activate the Winter Soldier to gather intel about more Winter Soldiers, escaped the JCTC facility, and reconciled with Bucky. It almost didn't seem real, but here you were in another HYDRA safehouse bathroom. At least, this one had decent water pressure. You began to decompress the only way you knew how.

"Alarms will ring for eternity

The waves will break every chain on me

My bones will bleach

My flesh will flee

So help my lifeless frame to breathe"

You sang as you rubbed the soap up and down your body, working it into a rich lather. You didn't hear the door open or the shower curtain being pulled back. You gasped in surprise as hands, one cool the other warm, delicately skimmed up your sides.

"Don't stop on my account, doll," Bucky whispered huskily against the shell of your ear, pressing his broad chest against your back. His lips found your shoulder and moved up your neck. You sighed, the electricity of his touch made you shiver. Bucky's hands traveled around your waist and slowly up your body to cup your breasts. You arched your back as he palmed them, pressing them further into his hands. He teased your nipples bringing them to stiff peaks. You breathed a sigh, "James."

You shakily returned the soap to the soap dish and then your hands found their way into his hair, twisting and tugging the way you knew drove him crazy. He groaned in your ear. His metal hand traveled down over your navel to your sex. The pad of one of his metal fingers gathered the wetness that had pooled at your entrance the moment he began his assault on your breasts. It then began to make slow deliberate circles around your clit. The duality of his cool hand and the warm water running over your body made you tingle all over. You whined with unrestrained need.

He turned your face towards his. His eyes were dark and filled with desire; his gaze was intense as it was the day you met him. His slightly chapped lips brushed over your own, "Nu poate fi prea tare. Nu suntem singurii de aici." ("Can't be too loud. We aren't the only ones here.") He kissed your cheek down to your ear. The movement of his hand between your legs never ceased. Your chest heaved with heavy breaths. Your mind was foggy with pleasure; he quickened the pace of his circling, adding another finger. His movements sent jolts of pleasure through your body.

"Crezi că poți să stai liniștit pentru sergentul tău?" he whispered saccharinely with a hint of authority. ("You think you can stay quiet for your Sergeant?") His breath hot in your ear. Your eyes fluttered closed as your head fell back onto his shoulder. You nodded, biting your lip to keep from crying out. You felt his chest rumble with a low chuckle as his hand left your face and moved down to palm your breasts once more.