Chapter 25 (Part 2)

I know i been gone.. I been so busy with lil or no time for writing. If you didn't know I signed with a publishing company. Im following my dreams and I have book dropping Feb 1st on Amazon and Kindle " For the love of a thug " I really hope you support me and cop that. It would mean alot to me. Xoxo.

I recently lost a family member. My aunt, up and til then all my aunts and my uncles have been alive. I let you guys in on whats going on with me because i want to and i appreciate you sticking with me when i take forever to update. Thank you guys,Love you all.

Enjoy your chap tho, guysss

.
** PRINCESSS P.O.V ***

" I really want to go to the beach " Nana says laying on the side of me.

" Why can't we? "

" Cause I have to work in the shop today unless Tia comes back and takes for me " She huffs rolling out of the bed. Most of my family worked in the dinner my grand parents owned. Nana too. I help out here and there when im here and feel like it. Its fun then it starts to get boring and I start to smell like Flour and curry chicken.

" Lets just sneak out and go to the beach. Lay down and get a tan because I don't wanna smell like salt fish fritters today " I say getting out the bed and making her laugh.

" Cuh, yu gon' get mi in trouble " She sighs.

" Either you with it or not. The shop aint gone fall apart one afternoon wiff out yuh " I opened my suitcase and looked through it. I pulled out a swim suit and tossed it over to her.

" Think it would look good on you, you got the boobs for it so try it on " I tell her. Nana was a little taller and thicker then me. We was both fime though, It ran in our blood.

" Girl, this shit musta came from Beverley Hills " she examined it then her mouth dropped at the price tag.

" Princess 700 dollars for a swim suit. Why would you? "

" I didn't. Daddy did " I shrugged my shoulders. " Now go put it on " She stompped off to do so and I found my two piece. While she was in the bathroom changing I changed in the room into the Burberry two piece swim set. I threw on my Giuseppe Zonitti sandals then a swim cover and grabbed my bag stuffing it with my stuff. I missed the Jamaican beach side. My dad bought my grandparents a house ocean side which they didn't want at first and hardly goes there. Its one of their 4 houses. We can go out there an lay on the beach looking fine.

" How I look " She came out in the suit. It covered her up enough but you still would double take at her ass if she passed by you.

" Worrrrrk then, bitch. We deff getting on snapchat with our bad asses " I tell her laughing.

" Snap what? " She asked.

" Nana you aint made a snapchat yet? " I asked looking at her crazy. Believe it or not we went through this same thing with Instagram.

" I be busy working " She shrugs her shoulders. " Dont have too much time fo' sites "

" Its a app. You post picturs that only stay up for 24 hours. You have people add you and you add others " I tell her. " Before I leave im taking your Iphone and we are making you one "

" Do whatever " She laughs putting on her sandals.

After the both of us were dressed we snuck out and had the driver take us to the beach house. It felt so fucking amazing out here and looked it too. Even the Jamaican air smelled different then Cali. Smelt and felt better.

" Im going to miss you when you leave " Nana says as we laid on the beach.

" You can come with me " I offer. I would love to have her there in Cali with me. Nana is my favorite cousin and the only one I ever bonded with this close. Every time we both In cali together we fuck some shit up. Dats my main one, Like Mila J says. Im down for whatever when she by my side.