Chapter 25

PRINCESSS P.O.V

" im excited " I say zipping the Loui case. My dumb ass waited til the night before to pack my bags for Jamaica when Ive been knowing for like a week I was going.

" Bitch yo ass is flying to Jamaica I would be too. I would do cart wheels to the plane " China says into the phone making me laugh.

" Its a jet, hoe " I correct.

" Well excuse the fuck out of me. the. JET "She says. " Is pinto and her lose pussy mama going? "

" Hell no, They staying their asses in that hotel my daddy put them in the other day "

Juan came over for a meeting the other day...I stayed my distance from him..It was lowkey awkward With the mob in here and me him dating but i couldn't touch him or kiss him.

He hardly looked my way. And when he did speak it was all rude or smart ass....He was playing it off so damn well I lowkey got my feelings hurt and was mad at his ugly ass when he left.

" I was bout to say, you come back and she don had all her cousins and pookie and ray ray rob the house from the paintings down to the gold candal holders " We both laughed and I laid on my bed getting comfortable.

" She would take her last damn breath. They gon have twin graves "

" Being me back something from Jamaica, mon? " She asked.

" You can have a jar of sand "

" Oooh bitch you wrong " We shared a laugh. " Don't bing me back no Ebola now "

"Shut yo dumb ass up " I tell her cracking up. " Im going to have the best fucking vacation "

I talked on the phone with China until our asses literally fell asleep. Her ghetto ass snoring in my ear. I was so excited that I was up bright and early the next day.

Bestfriend: Have a safe flight big booty

PNasty: Lol. i will, ima call u when i land sexy

Bestfriend: Roger that

" You alsmost ready? " My daddy asked coming into my room.

" Can you start to knock, old man? "

" When your funny looking ass starts to pay bills " He says picking up ny bags.

" I look just like my daddy " I say.

" Shiiiit, Yeah right " I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

" Im happy we get to go. And just the two of us " I tell him.

" About that " He scratched his neck.

" What? I dont want to hit you " I warn.

" Nothing, forget it girl " He say with a laugh. " Smart mouth ass "

" I get it from my daddy " I sang sticking my tongue out at him.

I was so happy we finally got to spend this time together and be together. I missed him, I missed the old us. Things are changing too much.

I got my things together and he grabbed my bags and took them down while I grabbed my purse. I headed out the door and down stairs.

" We should be back in a couple days. "

I locked eyes with Juan as he stood next to Uncle Ali talking to my dad.

" You finally get a break for her bratty ass " My dad tells Juan.

" Um, nigga im behind you. I hear you! " I tell him causing them to laugh.

" Mi love you too "

" You know its true " Uncle Ali says as i hugged him. " Babygirl yo attitude go 0 to 100 real quick. That shit dont be on fleek "